Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PETITION to randomize colors of Corpus tilesets!!

(PSN)Snypomaniac

I am very tired of the same old blue-green colors of the Corpus tilesets. I find it downright ugly, and being there for an hour (opening Lith relics for example) I ask myself, how can I spend so much time on such an ugly and visually stale game. 

While other tilesets, and especially PoE, can be really nice and downright beautiful. But the Corpus levels are apalling, Ps2 graphics come to mind. 

Now just imagine if sometimes the overall color set of these missions would be red, or green, or something else. That is one tiny change DE would need to make, and these tilsets would be revitalized!

They won't do a graphic revamp of the old content, they have said it already. But this little tweak would make these missions, which are crucial big parts of the new player experience by the way, much more interesting and nice. 

It is proven very well that DE listens to our feedback, so please, if you feel the same way, make some noise! 

5 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Insult the Playstation 2 and you insult me.

:crylaugh: You are right, it's probably worse than that. Mainly because of the colors! Sooo stale and boring..

If only the wall colors would be changed, it would look completely different and refreshing. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)Snypomaniac said:

Ps2 graphics come to mind

Why use hyperbole like this if you want to make a serious point?

4 hours ago, (PS4)Snypomaniac said:

if sometimes the overall color set of these missions would be red, or green, or something else

How would that meaningfully change things?

7 minutes ago, peterc3 said:
5 hours ago, (PS4)Snypomaniac said:

if sometimes the overall color set of these missions would be red, or green, or something else

How would that meaningfully change things?

Use your imagination and your eyes will be freshened. The greyish walls are stale and boring.

Why do you change the colors of your warframe and weapons? This system is everywhere in Warframe. 

The Corpus tilesets are like the starting Excalibur frame. Grey stale piece of trash.