Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Timer

Hello,

I would like to make this as short and sweet as possible.

Me and other players question and dislike the 24 timer on the mastery tests, I know tests are tests and have to punish you somehow for failing. But as I've seen other players say, wouldn't a 12 hour timer be better? The 24 hour wait, makes it irritating and a bit annoying seeing as how sometimes since the timer is so long I have to skip 1-2 days just to reset the timer to take it at a reasonable time. I took my test at 2:30 AM so now I will have to wait another half-day on top of the 24 hours just so I can not take it at 2 AM all the time and reset my timer. Apologies if it's poorly written not too use to forum threads.. Anyways summary.. Wouldn't 12 hours be a lot more reasonable and less frustrating for players? (Only really bringing this up cause I've seen a lot of discussions about this)

Then again that's just my take on it, Great game through and through tho.

24h is actually pretty severe punishment. I mean its not like we have thousands utube videos, ton of info on wiki on all the challenges or we could actually practice them ingame beforehand... I wish we had all of it, then 24h wouldnt really matter. But without all these things 24h cooldown is too much, i feel you.

Edited by Sormaran

Nah, 24h is fine.

I never practiced any test and failed quite a few times. And it's not like you're gonna/have to level up one MR a day (unless you're doing some crazy rush through the game).

And as others mentioned, the game does offer you a way to practice the test before you take it and there are many videos/tutorials to help you through it.

I don't see a reason not to reduce the timer to 12h, but I also don't see a reason to do so.

The game is fine as is, and most people I see complaining about it have low MR.

2 hours ago, AnArmyOf4000Ninjas said:

Never said no timer Deadsin, I and others just believe 24 hours is a little harsh and irritating. 12 hours seems a bit more reasonable.

As I said, the 24 hour limit is pretty a reasonable time, it’s for players not to rush through the entire game through fast as possible. Same reason why Warframes take 4 days to build in-total in the foundry, it’s for people to not rush through content insanely fast. It makes perfect sense to be honest. 12 hours is way to small of a number as well.

13 hours ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Nah, 24h is fine.

I never practiced any test and failed quite a few times. And it's not like you're gonna/have to level up one MR a day (unless you're doing some crazy rush through the game).

And as others mentioned, the game does offer you a way to practice the test before you take it and there are many videos/tutorials to help you through it.

I don't see a reason not to reduce the timer to 12h, but I also don't see a reason to do so.

The game is fine as is, and most people I see complaining about it have low MR.

I do practice it, but if you were to fail due to a slip up. Or such, I believe a 24 hour time penalty is a bit harsh especially since some people failed like my friend from lag.

I'm not attacking or complaining or anything, I was just stating I personally believe 24 hours is a bit unreasonable.