Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

From Plains to your Orbiter

Xendias

Could we have access to the Orbiter when we're done adventuring in the Plains? Like a shortcut to go to your Orbiter rather than going to Cetus. It helps cut load times and provide less resource usage for the device, It's also a Wide Open Area so I think the Orbiter can fly right into the Plains no problems right? 

If you mean finishing a mission and going straight into Orbiter - this would be unnecessarily difficult thing to make - we'd need to have a different point of extraction.
I'd think about something like using a console of some sort which sends a call to Ordis, who brings us the landing craft... yea - that's too much already. :crylaugh:
Because you have to remember, that it can't be too raw - it can't just be an extraction marker with an empty area; it would have to look descently.
...yes - they could add an area which we all know from other tilesets - this circular extraction area, but can't you just put up with this loading and go to your Orbiter from there..? Like c'mon! DE has other things to do. :satisfied:

34 minutes ago, Xendias said:

It's also a Wide Open Area so I think the Orbiter can fly right into the Plains no problems right? 

No - Orbiter can't land everywhere - Landing Craft, can.
That's an Orbiter:
350?cb=20160321111939

Yes - I'm being very specific and I love it. :crylaugh:

(http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orbiter Knowledge, Tenno is the most powerful weapon! Yes - even stronger than Tigris Prime.)

Otherwise, we already have this option - however it aborts the mission.

Edited by Kuez

34 minutes ago, Kuez said:

If you mean finishing a mission and going straight into Orbiter - this would be unnecessarily difficult thing to make - we'd need to have a different point of extraction.
I'd think about something like using a console of some sort which sends a call to Ordis, who brings us the landing craft... yea - that's too much already. :crylaugh:
Because you have to remember, that it can't be too raw - it can't just be an extraction marker with an empty area; it would have to look descently.
...yes - they could add an area which we all know from other tilesets - this circular extraction area, but can't you just put up with this loading and go to your Orbiter from there..? Like c'mon! DE has other things to do. :satisfied:

No - Orbiter can't land everywhere - Landing Craft, can.
That's an Orbiter:
350?cb=20160321111939

Yes - I'm being very specific and I love it. :crylaugh:

(http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orbiter Knowledge, Tenno is the most powerful weapon! Yes - even stronger than Tigris Prime.)

Otherwise, we already have this option - however it aborts the mission.

I bring a gif! bkKCPlF.gif