Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydrolyst's Bloom

kyori

I understand they are there to hinder the players from capturing the Hydrolyst fast, just like all the trees, boulders etc that were being added into PoE at the later date from the initial release.I just did a solo tridolon capture and the blooms keep spawning during the Hydrolyst phase. There was even once a bloom spawn immediately after I destroyed one, to continue charging the vomalysts which in turn recharging the Hydrolyst's shield. I think that is a bit too over. Of course, it may or may not be a problem in a full squad, though I'm sure no one likes the blooms keep spawning and trolling hindering the progress.

I would like to suggest to have a cooldown time for bloom to spawn again.

*I play solo most of the time because before the Harrow Crisis, playing in a full squad in most starchart missions will result in ram memory issues but that has been solved since last July (for everyone), now I play Tridolon hunt mostly solo because the same ram memory issue happened to me in PoE in a full squad just like last time because as experienced from Harrow Crisis, PoE is not optimized properly yet. If not, I will have no problem playing in a full squad.

Now that the vomalysts at the start of the night has spawned more frequently, so is it possible to take a look at this bloom problem?

Previous tridolon hunt, I met with 2-3 blooms spawning right one after another, continuing protecting the vomalysts whom are recharging the Hydrolyst's shield. It is like they are doing a relay run, passing the baton to one another, making the Hydrolyst's shield charged back to 75% after I have dealt with them. 

On a serious note, this is really a bit too much. So I'd appreciate if there is a cooldown time for the next bloom to spawn.

*Ok, sometimes things was made worse by a super-charged vomalyst that joined in with the blooms....