Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We NEED more clan activities

Thormbus

As much as i love WF it seriously lacks clan activities. Ive been in the game for almost 4 yrs now and been in several clans until making my own shadow clan. The main reason people stop playing WF (imo) is they hit mastery 20-25 and say "whats the endgame i have all the stuff i want" and are afk until the next patch or a bunch of new content shows up. Which tends to leave 5-10 people on a 30 man roster active at a time, or they just log in for a daily tribute and leave. We really need the "kingpin" system or something like it to become a thing in the game. So people have something else to work towards that isnt just another weapon or frame and gets the guild something.As much as another open world map sound and looks great itll have the same effect as before as soon as the majority of the content has been played through, they will be afk until the next content drop, which as a clan leader becomes dissheartening at times.

So in a attempt to get more participation in the guild i decided to run a contest and put 40 of my hard earned and farmed prime weapons and frames as rewards for the winners. So far ive had a great response form my clan and signup ill post how it goes after the event completes. ill post the rules Im running for it so others can check it out or maybe use it in their own clan.

Hey guys i will be hosting a guild event/contest for the guild sponsored by Thorm's loot vault. ALL mastery ranks welcome! THIS IS FOR FUN,The rules are here to give a new and old player the same challenge without a advantage.
RULES:
1. you must have 1 unranked starter frame (excal, volt or mag) and any unranked mk1 weapons. the total mod capacity will be determined by the lowest ranked player participating. (aka the lowest MR is 7 then you have 7 points for modding your frame, 7 for primary 7 for secondary and 7 for melee)
2. No sentinal or pets allowed.
3. No use of focus or operator.
4. The mission will be V prime on venus.
5. I will join you for the mission and stay invis as a ref to make shure all rules are observed.
6. No arcanes or gear allowed. (health or energy pads)
7. Any "visitors" stalker, zanuka loka ect constitutes a automatic restart.
8. No riven mods.

The person who survives the longest and evacs will win 1st place. Second best time 2nd and Third place will be given to the person with the most kills. YOU MAY ONLY CLAIM 1 PLACE.(aka most time and highest kills still only gets you 1st place)
There are 3 categories of rewards Weapons, Warframes and sentinals/mods. i will list them below.
1st place gets 3 items 1 from each category.
2nd place will get 2 rewards.
3rd will get 1.

Let me know what you think (clan leaders in particular) or if your in a clan and think it would be fun or something you would like to see in your clan,  and DE please get back to work on the kingpin system it takes a lot of farming to get all those primes!

Edited by Thormbus

Yes aura and melee stance mods are allowed, and no skana isnt a mk1 weapon so it is not allowed. As well not previously mentioned i will join the mission on a unranked mag with a decaying key equiped and attempt to die asap, no rez allowed. to make sure the rules are obeyed. So trying to keep a mag with little to no shields and health alive could be a valid tactic to try and get more spawns. I will not attack or kill any mobs either.

One more question: how are polarities handled? If I were to put a mod on a slot with matching polarity, does the mod's full cost still apply, or the halved cost from the polarity?

Edit: Another question: Do Auras and Stances count against one's maximum allowed points worth of mods?

Edited by KirukaChan

• 2 weeks later...

true its hard to tell if someone is following the rules as far as riven mods and points per frame/weapons, but if you see a mk1 braton  or paris 1 shooting lvl 20+ enemies i think it would be pretty obvious. as far as points in the build you could ask for screenshots of their build and if they come in with a unranked frame and 1000 sheild or abilities over preform again it would be kind of obvious. when was the last time you had a unranked excal (not with forma) and tried to kill a room with radial javelin? dosent work out so well as ive seen with the 1st few runs. i myself am MR 25 so its been a while since ive played such a "gimped out" frame or weapon. so IMO it would be pretty easy to tell if someone is cheating.for example one of my clanmates used excal and when he got radial blind it took him 3 finishers to kill a lvl 20 eximus....not cheating. as well this is supposed to be for fun and get some more clan participation.

as well i forgot to mention that i joined the mission on a unranked mag with a decaying dragon key on and immediatly got myself killed and spectated the runs to make shure the rules are observed. its been quite entertaining. ill post the winners screenshots this coming monday.