Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phobos: Invincible Lech Krill

Alighierian

Yeah, it appears that if you kill vor first you can't kill lech afterwards.

Kill lech first and then you can also kill vor

nah, that's not the point. we killed vor first 3 other times and killed lech with NP. this is a lech-specific bug.

I think it may have been caused by breaking the cryopod but letting it recover without having him slam the ground

Many times Krill is bugged Vor dont respown.. and every time when i get bug i get stomething from one boss what i dont get yet.. this &!$$ed me off.

Its insane.. everytime when i drop Blade or Handle  Krill or Vor is bugged... need leave mission and lose all what i droped...

Edited by Dreed

I had this just now, FINALLY got the Twin Gremlins blue print by killing Vor, went to kill Kril, found out they were invincible. Pack wouldn't go down and was not targetable. I went to the end hoping the extract would be triggerable like in other cases I read about, it wasn't. I ran around on the cliffside for a bit then just started repeatedly throwing myself off. Tried a few things to keep the damn blueprint but nothing worked, was eventually forced to abandon and lost it. You don't know how hard it is to keep myself from going into a tirade of frustration and profanity right now. Fix this soon, would you?

I think I destroyed his weak point at about the same time he was doing his overhead hammer attack? He didn't freeze even while his weak point was broken and wasn't regenerating and he wasn't freezing.

Also Molecular Prime slows Kril to a crawl.

Edited by loltwig