Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Survival

Chrisplaysmore

It seems to me that there is an issue with the drop of  Octavia Neuroptics Blueprint in that survival mission. I have done it a dozen time by now and still no luck despite a supposed 22% drop chance (I obviously stayed for 20 minutes).

I also grouped up with other players which seemed also suffer the same fate.

I only started running this mission since yesterday, so maybe one of the latest updates screwed up something...

Edited by Chrisplaysmore

6 minutes ago, Chrisplaysmore said:

It seems to me that there is an issue with the drop of  Octavia Neuroptics Blueprint in that survival mission. I have done it a dozen time by now and still no luck despite a supposed 22% drop chance. I also grouped up with other players which seemed also suffer the same fate.

I only started running this mission since yesterday, so maybe one of the latest updates screwed up something...

Well, It's a 22% chance per run, so with 12 runs (supposedly) you POSSIBLY had the chance to get 2.64 (3, lol) Neuros. The same issue can be seen with Harrow's component acquired from T2+ Defection missions. It's all RNG in the end, so there's always a chance that you get nothing 100% of the previous attempts. (You can't say 100% of the time seeing as the future runs have a possibility to reward it and the previous runs have yielded nothing. Keep at it man, you'll get there.

Edited by LordeRicky
No, it's not broken. Just unlucky so far.