Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give survival the index treatment

(PSN)big_eviljak

7 hours ago, SteamlordD said:

Since they don't want endless rewards to scale in any meaningful way, it'd be nice to see drop-in/drop-out in survival maps, allowing a team to keep running and getting replacements for leavers.

If the enemy scale I don't think there can be such a thing as drop it.

1 hour ago, SteamlordD said:

An "Allow connecting to games in progress" check box wouldn't be hard to implement.

You miss the point, with enemy scailing being a thing I don't think most people will want to joint a game in progress. An less there are better rewards for doing so. But if their is better rewards for staying longer, why should I do the hour work for some free loader to join and get the full rewards?(I think that would be a popular sentmint.

I have wondered why 50% is needed to extract...seems very restrictive of personal choice.  I really like the idea of filling spots that leave with other payers.  Could have a que system that allows ppl waiting to choose the number of waves to jump into.  This would be appealing to those that want to skip the trash waves and just work on L100+.

As an example I was in a low level survival and we were 20 min in and it was going well.  I had to leave for dinner...but the other three kept playing.  Usually I am all for long runs but when I need to leave I should be able to make the call.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)miniaturespace said:

I have wondered why 50% is needed to extract...seems very restrictive of personal choice.  I really like the idea of filling spots that leave with other payers.  Could have a que system that allows ppl waiting to choose the number of waves to jump into.  This would be appealing to those that want to skip the trash waves and just work on L100+.

As an example I was in a low level survival and we were 20 min in and it was going well.  I had to leave for dinner...but the other three kept playing.  Usually I am all for long runs but when I need to leave I should be able to make the call.

I dont agree with other people jumping into later lvls... But yes, we need an opportunity to leave if we want.