Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Here Is An Idea To Deal With Unused Corpus Void Keys(And How People Feel About Them Being Unusable)

Unknown924

One reason people are angry at the event ending is they have Corpus keys they were unable to use. Some people were at 99 and about to do a run when the event ended and the keys became worthless. Others stocked up on keys for when their friends could play as a group.

A lot of the time making a key required just as much effort or more as running a mission with it. Those with unused keys feel their effort was wasted. The sad thing is that they could have spent less effort and time by going "LF CV" and doing Corpus Void runs without having to farm for a single key.

My idea is to let unused keys count towards rewards but not the final score of a player.

For example: Count 1 key as 2 points. A player has 99 points and 1 key. The 99 + 2 would push him over 100 and give him the reward. However, his final score is still recorded as 99 points.

This would allow players to get something for the effort they put in without inflating their score from unused keys.

VALUE PER KEY: A group of 4 got between 3 and 5 points per run. Obviously keys should not count as 5 points per run. 4 would also be too high since a group of 4 could get as low as 3 points.

A value of 2 or 3 would be good. If players are saving up keys, they most likely want to use them with at least one other person. As a result 2 is a good minimum number. This would also reflect the fact each key required 2 missions to make.

I feel the above idea would be welcomed by players with unused Corpus Void keys. It also means DE isn't just giving out handouts for nothing. Having the keys shows effort was put into the event.

This idea should help people feel a bit better about the event. Just about the only reasonable way for DE to be more generous would be to reopen the event and I highly doubt that would happen.

It sounds like there were still many people who couldn't get enough points despite three stages of the event.

I want to wish the best luck to those who couldn't get 100 points despite their efforts. Hopefully DE will do something with those unused keys.

or just sell the keys so it doesnt remind you of how you failed to get the mods

Care to tell me were the sell button on the key screen is since they don't show up in your inventory? Hint: It doesn't exist. Edited by Unknown924

Personally I'll accept any way to remove keys (and blueprints for them as well) from my inventory.

I'd like to have one more point to reach 100 but after blowing some steam and reading peoples' posts I see some good points from people defending the outcome of the event. So I don't care bout mods, I've spent some good time running around with my friend making jokes on skype and stuff.

I'm just hoping that next event will have some king of protection against "grinders decide when the event is finished" situations. Very infuriating really.

The easiest solution imo will be allowing keys/blueprints to be sold, just as it was with corruptors during sling-stone. Ofc it will be not that easy for people with a ton of keys like Hayden mentioned. But that can be made like convert every key to like 2.5k credits on login since they can't be sold normally and every blueprint to 2k credits.

I'm personally pretty miffed about this decision despite getting all the mods. The reason is that yesterday my Warframe buddy was having internet problems and we needed to postpone our CV runs. Now he can't get the rewards and I'm stuck with the pile of useless keys that I worked for in order to give him a shot at the reward.

Turn them into Exterminate and/or Sabotage missions. Get those pesky Corpus out of my void.

Edit: Getting points for them just seems incredibly unlikely to happen, but at least you'd be able to get rid of them.

Edited by Jandor

Turn them into Exterminate and/or Sabotage missions. Get those pesky Corpus out of my void.

Edit: Getting points for them just seems incredibly unlikely to happen, but at least you'd be able to get rid of them.

Actually, that would have been a good lore friendly way to continue the event.

Something along the lines of: Lotus - "We have located the settlements. However there are still Corpus ships in the Void. Removing them will teach the Corpus a lesson. One they rightfully deserve for hiding the settlements from me. Recovering more dual-mod technology is also possible."