Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Randomly Teleporting Eidolons & Shield Regen

BladeRambler

Over the past few weeks, I've had more and more instances of Eidolons randomly teleporting mid-fight. I always assumed this was because they get caught on the level geometry and need to reset. However, I've seen cases where the Eidolons teleport again after immediately rising out of a different lake, sometimes 3 times in a row. This seems to be limited to the Gantulyst and Hydrolyst, so maybe their larger models cause this reset to occur more frequently; HOWEVER, I never had a problem when they were first released for PC back in February, it appears to be happening more frequently to me.

Has anyone else noticed an uptick in random teleports? This is absolutely the most frustrating part of the hunt for me, and it's compounded fully by the fact that the Eidolons regenerate their whole shield too. I love whittling down the Hydrolyst shield to almost 0, while healing my team/lures and dodging ground sludge, and then having it teleport suddenly with lures attached so that I can do it all over again. While I see the point of resetting position so the monster can continue roaming around, it's punishing to see it regenerate its shields on top of that.

Please DE, can you code the logic into the Eidolons that prevent the shield regen when a teleport occurs with at least one lure attached?? Should be a quick band-aid to alleviate the most painful aspect of the hunt right now (imo).