The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Damage Full Auto Rifle?

UnholyPerfection

For a nice full-auto that'll last you til endgame, I'd suggest the boltor. Its armor-ignoring property allows for it to be used for any level of mob. My boltor is formad five times and I'm extremely satisfied with the result.

As an added bonus, you get sexy accuracy ratings since split chamber counts extra bolts that hit as 200% accuracy instead of 100%.

if you're going for mastery, go get one of the crappier rifles, level it then sell it. save the nice ones for your collection.

If you want something end game, get Flux if you can. It's the best close-mid range weapon out there.

What  is your sidearm?

If you have a nice accurate sidearm, sobek can be nice with the right mods.

If you have an inaccurate sidearm, get sniper like lanka or latron, latron prime if you can get it or paris/paris prime. All these need a crit build though.

I love my boltor...but I'm working towards Supra. A few forma and that thing will tear through just about anything.

Agreed. Boltor or Sobek would be my recommendation for a 2nd main weapon if you want fast fire. Boltor is not that great on moving targets at long range and Sobek has a long reload but those are the only negatives I found with them. Boltor with Serration and maxed Wildfire and Hellfire certainly tears Ancients apart :)