Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network problems(In Warframe only)

RistN

I am getting some connection problems:

1)" network not responding" message whenever I enter Dojo,Relay and Cetus(from orbiter or plains).This started happening when PoE update came and it is constantly happening since then.

2)"Strict NAT detected" message whenever I log in and it says same thing when I go to settings.This is constantly happening too since those last supposed DDoS attacks.Message is also telling me to forward ports but (I am no expert) I think you need to have static IP to do that and my isp is charging extra for that.I never had this message appear before and when I do Analyze network everything was fine before.

3)Hosting problems.This is something new and it never happened before.I can invite people into squad or dojo with no problems at all but no one can invite me and "failed to join" always appears.This is happening since that supposed DDoS attack too,more accurately since server maintenances done by DE.

Before anyone starts giving advices on how to check my hardware and software and their settings I want to say that I already did all of that.As a matter of fact my isp has very stable network and I am playing Warframe actively for 3 years now to be able to spot connection problem on my end.I also play other online games too and I don't have one connection issue there like I am having in Warframe.