Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garry Doesn't Want To Be Captured

WreckitRaf

So I'm in a squad and are just enjoying a tri-cap this one night cycle right?

Things were doing just fine until Garry.

I'm sure a lot of you guys know the animation that eidolons do when you pop a limb right? Well, this time it did that going into the lake.

We had to be creative with our attacks, cause our T2 scaffolds can't reach Garry that far which cost us some time.

Just wish the eidolons couldn't go into the big lake when you're popping its limbs. I'd post a snapshot that I took but I don't know how.

20 minutes ago, WreckitRaf said:

I'd post a snapshot that I took but I don't know how.

If you took it with F6 then it's in your Warframe image folder, should be on \Pictures\Warframe if you use windows.
If you took it through Steam F12 then it's in your steam image folder, from Steam click on view > screenshots > show on disk.
Get that screenshot, go to an image hosting website such as imgur, drag those screenshots there, (now this is a little trick) when it's done uploading, right-click on it > open image on a new tab > copy the URL and paste it, should appear as a full image, somewhat higher resolution that posting the link they give you to post.

if you took it with print screen, too bad as windows print sucks. (you need to paste into paint and you can only take one, any more and it overwrites it(unless there is something I don't know about))

If you took the snapshot with some other program then they will either be in its folder in \picture or the place it was installed or sometimes in its folder in the documents section,

1 minute ago, Dwolfknight said:

If you took it with F6 then it's in your Warframe image folder, should be on \Pictures\Warframe if you use windows.
If you took it through Steam F12 then it's in your steam image folder, from Steam click on view > screenshots > show on disk.
Get that screenshot, go to an image hosting website such as imgur, drag those screenshots there, (now this is a little trick) when it's done uploading, right-click on it > open image on a new tab > copy the URL and paste it, should appear as a full image, somewhat higher resolution that posting the link they give you to post.

if you took it with print screen, too bad as windows print sucks. (you need to paste into paint and you can only take one, any more and it overwrites it(unless there is something I don't know about))

If you took the snapshot with some other program then they will either be in its folder in \picture or the place it was installed or sometimes in its folder in the documents section,

No I mean, I don't know how to attach it here. I don't see the attach file button.

12 minutes ago, WreckitRaf said:

No I mean, I don't know how to attach it here. I don't see the attach file button.

Mind you, you can't just attach a file from your computer to here
You can just paste the link, but if you really want to
Insert other media                                                                                                                                                                                                                             \/\/\/\/\/

Edited by Dwolfknight