Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Kuva Assalut on Koro for 3500.

holyicon

Super easy to implement.

Make a daily Alert on the Assault map Koro in the Kuva Fortress.
This a shorter version of the regular Assault mission type, utilizing only one of the assault tasks each time.
The map layout should be scaled to complete in about 3m 30s.
Kuva Assault reward is 3500 Kuva. (convenient, I know)
Obviously, this alert would only be visible to and accessible by players that have finished The War Within.

If DE wants to, they can go the extra mile and record some new Lotus or even Tesshin lines that play once you start.
Explaining that the Grineer Queen has begun a stockpile of Kuva, and you should go "liberate it" before she can use it.

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, Kuva and lore!

nice idea, but it seems De dont want it to easy to be able to roll a riven in 1 collection of kuva at max roll amount being the 3500, from there point of view, they see the riven sellers/normal players doing kuva runs all day everyday and collate that to "they will do this , so why make it easier(meaning less reason to play)"

I think I am one of the few people who find the new endless Kuva mission fun to play. I mean yeah take maybe 20+ min to get over 10k. But it feels so much easier to grind it that way.

and more fun somwhow.

I like the endless kuva run, even though it might not be effecient :)

32 minutes ago, Dreamforger said:

I think I am one of the few people who find the new endless Kuva mission fun to play. I mean yeah take maybe 20+ min to get over 10k. But it feels so much easier to grind it that way.

and more fun somwhow.

I like the endless kuva run, even though it might not be effecient :)

Oh this is in no way meant to replace the endless Kuva runs.

Just more towards making the Fortress an inviting place to play.

Of which Endless Kuva has made a good start.

6 minutes ago, holyicon said:

Oh this is in no way meant to replace the endless Kuva runs.

Just more towards making the Fortress an inviting place to play.

Of which Endless Kuva has made a good start.

Well I guess any addition would be nice toward the endless pool of kuva consumed by RNG.

16 hours ago, xXHobbitXx said:

nice idea, but it seems De dont want it to easy to be able to roll a riven in 1 collection of kuva at max roll amount being the 3500, from there point of view, they see the riven sellers/normal players doing kuva runs all day everyday and collate that to "they will do this , so why make it easier(meaning less reason to play)"

Well considering it's only available as a daily (once per 24hr), meaning the player can only get the reward from this once per day.
This is as much for the casual players and lore hounds as it is for the Mass Kuva Farmers and Riven Sellers.

And also
(1) to encourage people to vary up their oh-so-important 100.1% efficient play-styles by giving them a reason to do something other than "the most" played missions and "the most" played types.
And (2) to give players something more rewarding within the Kuva Fortress itself to drive interest and familiarity with it, so that overall it becomes less stigmatized as "nobody plays it" and thus, players can "play it" without feeling like they're doing something unpopular. Which is an issue I see when trying to get people to come with me on runs.

Edited by holyicon