Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Shared Ammo Boxes

CapricaSix

I think when we use an ammo box, any ammo box, our character should literally drop an ammo box on the ground and it should be shared between players who took it just like mods and such.

That being said, I believe Ammo Box would be much more useful that way, not to mention it would help the what's left of the cooperative feeling left there, and thus it should become a proper money sink perhaps instead of 1k for each box. I wouldn't expect something as much as 50k for a single box but I'm open to suggestions. 5-10k credits maybe?

Sharing is caring!

Edited by CapricaSix

Interesting! I guess some would say that your teammates could simply bring ammo with them themselves (as a sort of "NUH-UH!" reply), but I don't really see a good reason why not. Like you said, could be good for the whole co-op part of the game, which I feel is missing some at the moment

An ammo box purcharges comes with 3 charges that fill up your ammo to max. If you want to drop it for all they will have to lower the ammo it gives.

Using the Gorgon.... i rather keep them to myself if it i get all my ammo back, 1k for that isn that much.

I don't see why not. Although that's not quite what I meant by sharing. When I said sharing it like a mod, I really meant it. So everyone should get the same amount from your shared box as if they've used an ammo box themselves, not really dividing it by 4 or anything. Not that I'd mind that either but I don't see the need for that.