Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a base Stat is lower then it should be?

SerpentBlack

in the arsenal I was moving mods around on my max rank (1 forma) mesa warframe, out of no where on adding a max rank vitality mod to it, drops the health stat very low, normally mesa at max rank with a max vitality mod its health stat is around nine hundred plus right? well it dropped down to around two hundred plus, I thought naw this can't be happening, so I remove the vitality mod and the health stat for my mesa drops down to around 90 plus, now I know something is not right, I look on the warframe wiki to see that at max rank, mesa's base health stat should be 375, unranked base health stat should be 125, so there is something wrong, could I get some help with this? 

Hey, Thanks Hyro1, I actually went to check, I had been using a bleeding key last night (April 18, 2018) doing Vault runs, I took the key off, still didn't do nothing to the base stat, so I refreshed my game and it was normal, the funny part though is I actually told the party right as we were about to start our vault run, to don't forget to take the key off when we are done, thanks

Edited by SerpentBlack