Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Speeds

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

Dude, seriously. I've seen you post like 7 different things today and all of them were *@##$ing and moaning. These frames have been out for years. If casting speeds needed adjustment, DE would have fixed it years ago. They don't. The problem is that everything you complain about is Conclave, which is barely a supported gamemode anymore. If you played the actual game there are things like Natural Talent that increase cast speed if it really bothers you that much. If you have issues with Conclave, then don't play it, cause you're not gonna get anything out of posting on the forums.

30 minutes ago, jackiewiecz.j said:

Dude, seriously. I've seen you post like 7 different things today and all of them were *@##$ing and moaning. These frames have been out for years. If casting speeds needed adjustment, DE would have fixed it years ago. They don't. The problem is that everything you complain about is Conclave, which is barely a supported gamemode anymore. If you played the actual game there are things like Natural Talent that increase cast speed if it really bothers you that much. If you have issues with Conclave, then don't play it, cause you're not gonna get anything out of posting on the forums.

Feel free to frequent my other posts since you are concerned about the contexts of feedback.