The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, What Rewards exactly do y'all Want?

Nez-Kal

14 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Of course they didn't, that would reduce the amount of grind and RNG involved in the riven feature.

you say its like its a bad thing.

You still don't get it.

here let me arncer you with a quote "You still don't get it." - Trichouette

Also I don't see how that is related to the post you quoted, if you could explain to me...

kinda is, but you "You still don't get it." - Trichouette

il y a 1 minute, fluffysnowcap a dit :

you say its like its a bad thing.

There is a difference between "a good amount of grind" and "an endless amount of grind".

The good amount of grind is like grinding syndicates. It's long, but in the end you know you'll get what you want.

The endless amount of grind is riven, you could be farming for years without getting the riven or the stats you want.

What you still don't get is that warframe is about grind, and without grind there is nothing but quests, which are completed in a limited amount of time.

Also you still don't want to have a decent discussion.

Edited by Trichouette

il y a 4 minutes, fluffysnowcap a dit :

Tried that with YOU and failed as "You still don't get it." - Trichouette so i think i'm going to give up on it and just keep saying, THE GRIND IS GETTING OUT OF HAND, SOME MITIGATION IS NEEDED.

I said this because I spent a whole thread trying to make you understand that warframe is nothing without grind and you still can't accept that.

Of course part of that grind is intolerable, but you can't ask for removal of it.

What needs to be done is implement better way to grind & reward players.

Tell me one thing in warframe that is not based on grind beside quests and solar map progression.

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

I said this because I spent a whole thread trying to make you understand that warframe is nothing without grind and you still can't accept that.

No you spent the entire thread saying "more grind", i asked for less as right now there looking at the HEMA and there going here's the hema 2.0 3.0 4.0 and so on

Well, if this was end game content,  for the drop tables, I'd like a lower chance on endo and a higher chance on khora and the captura scenes in regular onslaught. For elite, I'd like khora and endo to be removed entirely and replaced by kuva (900-1100) and/or cetus wisps (5-10), a lower drop chance on radiant relics, and a slightly higher drop chance on the vandal parts and captura scenes (4-5% for vandal parts, 6% for captura scenes) and spread captura scenes around rotations, not just rotation A

Just my 2 pennies on this

IMO the Onslaught tables are some of the best that DE has offered so far.

The only thing that irks me is that the one-time useful drops (blueprints and capturas) are a little high in easy mode.

It has been out for two days and Captura are already greeted the same way as Harrow chassis and credit rewards in our teamspeak (which is to say with something along the lines of "lol, another [insert the F-word here] captura..."). At least it isn't filled with mods, 50 Endo or 1000 credit rewards like every other source of Lith/Meso mods in the game, 

Elite mode is pretty much spot on in my opinion, though I agree that it should give Meso/Neo/Axi instead of the same tier as easy mode.

Edited by DFDelta