Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't invite or be invited. Playing only as host. "Could not deliver invitation to >...<"

TighLyrth

В 18.06.2018 в 20:34, Lerkeer сказал:

Well, I am figured out the problem for me. I'm living in Russia and there is a state service called "РосКомНаздор" or "Russian computer surveillance" in english. They was trying to block a service "Telegram" with that they blocked the most of Google, Amazon, Sony IP addreses. This is causing the problem I've described above, because some of Warframe connections using Sony's IPs. The only way for me to play as normal only through VPN programms.

That's not the problem. They've unblocked most gaming related IP's by now and on top of that i was being able to trade normally several days ago and today i can't get or send invites.

• 2 weeks later...
В 29.06.2018 в 07:52, Lippuringo сказал:

That's not the problem. They've unblocked most gaming related IP's by now and on top of that i was being able to trade normally several days ago and today i can't get or send invites.

Most probably, that my provided did nothing to replace banned IPs, and I also can't do anything about this, except of using VPN programms.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is the fix, or atleast temporary fix, that I found with a friend. If you completely exit steam and warframe then you right click on the steam Icon and hit run as administrator this fixed it. He was able to invite me and I could invite him. Do note that we have not yet closed warframe or steam but I have had this issue with other games and verifying the game files while running as an administrator has perminately fiexed it. The first time he tried inviting me it also did not work but I was able to invite him and after that it worked fine both ways. Hopefully this can fix it for anyone having issues, good luck.

• 1 month later...

Same problem here, cannot invite one of my friends. We can chat, we can be added to party with help of other friend and we can find each other on relays but we cant add each other to party. Sometimes we can add each other but after some time bug returns again. Friends nickname is Cupressus and we experience this since Chimera update i think. Analyze network tool says - All systems nominal for both of us. Please help

Edited by AtomDreams

Just had the same problem today.  Restarting Warframe and Steam didn't fix it.  This time I was just trading with someone.  I got the "Could not deliver invitation to..." message and he got a message about me being offline when I was invited.  I confirmed I could join a public game and play with other people, just couldn't invite my trading partner. 

So I'm guessing DE doesn't give a damn about this problem, hence no response.

Been dealing with this for many, many months now. Could not party up with people in EU, so had to move to the NA server. Free 200ms ping included as a bonus. Now it's happening even on NA server. WTF.

I dunno, maybe hire some people with actual experience and expertise of writing network code? Seems like a solution to me.

Can confirm this thing is still happening to a friend of mine. We were able to play together up until the Chimera update- after which every attempt at an invitation and being invited has not been working; "could not send invitation to <name>" error for me, whilst she got the "host not found" error when trying to join my session. I can invite other friends perfectly fine. We are in the same Clan, and we can see and talk to eachother in our Dojo- likewise we can chat through the clan chat, but thats about the extent of what we can do together in the game, which is not ideal. She cannot join or be invited by our other clanmates either.

We've both scoured the forums and google for any solution- we've determined that the error is on her side, since I can still play with my other friends etc. None of the solutions she has tried has worked. We're at a dead end- it's been like a month now of being unable to play together. There being no dev response is somewhat unsettling- also because this seems to be a problem ever since spring this year?

Edited by smugwing

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently I posted back on Nov 1st but I just wanted to say this is still an issue.  Tried trading today and the other person couldn't invite me, I couldn't invite them.  We ended up using Maroo's Bazaar but that's quite a hassle.  I will inevitably end up trading less because of this and I guess I don't need to buy more platinum seeing as I can't use it very effectively...

I've tried restarting Warframe, restarting Steam, and re-installing Warframe from scratch.  Would really appreciate some guidance from DE on this.

If anyone else comes across this, I think I fixed my issue.  In Warframe I hit Esc -> Options -> Gameplay -> Analyze Network and it said I had a problem with UPnP.  I checked my router and it was enabled.  The ports I think it should be using, 4950 and 4955, were open and the router logs showed those going to right private IP so everything looked ok.  Just in case I updated the firmware in my router and that seems to have solved the problem.  I was just able to trade with someone today and it went smoothly for the first time in weeks/months.  I also noticed that the intermittent connection errors I sometimes got are gone.

I've seen other threads about this with no answers but I suspect those people may have a similar problem.  It's odd because the game mostly works fine and no errors are shown until you hit Analyze Network from the menu.  So if you can, update your routers firmware.  If you can't update the firmware, you unfortunately may need to try a new router.  I'm using a Netgear R6700v2 with firmware version V1.2.0.24_1.0.1.  I'm guessing any modern router will work but in my experience router quality can be quite random.

• 3 weeks later...

none of described stuff worked for me. in my case problems started exactly after chimera patch. game just can't find session. joke is when you create session and player types /join <nickname> the connect works out (for example simple porting to cetus makes join work, but invite function still may be locked). more than that for me - when i have this trouble when team member invites to my squad instead myself - the people fit to squad as supposed. means barely doing something at your side will fix trouble ever (except something related with providers troubles in specific countries)

The same problem started with me after the Chimera patch. Before that, I played for 3.5 years normally. Even when I changed router or any other hardware. This problem will not be solved until it starts to be massive, imho. Until every second person will not have the same problems with invation. Here 4.5 million registered users. A bunch of people (even 1000) are nothing compared to this number.

Anyway, there is still no solution.

On 2019-01-04 at 9:42 PM, Javdan said:

Still no solution?  This thing is killing the game! 

3 days ago this issue just disappeared and I though I was gonna never see it again. But nope, It went batS#&amp;&#036; crazy again yesterday.

Edited by Herofreddy

On 2019-01-05 at 8:44 AM, Herofreddy said:

3 days ago this issue just disappeared and I though I was gonna never see it again. But nope, It went batS#&amp;&#036; crazy again yesterday.

Very same thing, yesterday was utterly unplayable 

This is just worst thing any developer would do. Banning people of a country even if they are paying costumers 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having the same continuous issue. It began some point a long while ago and got fixed one or two hotfixes before Nightwave dropped. Now my joining/inviting is broken again and I don't have any other workarounds unless I host some friends (which I have terrible and unreliable internet) or someone else hosts me (which most of the time doesn't work).

• 2 weeks later...

this issue still happening in 2019 somehow
just got some solution but idk its may work or not
do analyze network on settings, if you see words like please allow UDP bla bla with port numbers then you need to put that port number on you firewall rules as UDP outbound i guess
then i do analyze again the system become nominal, no UPnP or NAT-PMP detected

Edited by Grimalkynes
i found something may fix the issue

• 1 month later...