Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird Manic Spawns.

Waweri

Not to mention, they can slap you out of the portal, where you get stuck in Slow-Motion so you have to reenter it. (If it didn't close yet)

Am 21.4.2018 um 23:19 schrieb DeMonkey:

I'm unsure if you're aware, but the Onslaught is random. A random faction is put on a random tile.

It's not random. It seems predefined, based on the outcome. I have been getting the same tilesets+enemies across multiple zones in a row over and over, i almost memorized it

starts with infested on OD, then grineer on Corpus followed by either Grineer on Lua, corpus on infected Eris, infested on ice tile, infested on another OD (wave 8 i think), where wave 9 is mostly grineer on some wierd set and 10 was corpus on Lua.

Edited by NoSpax

On 4/21/2018 at 7:42 PM, Cephara said:

I had this happen as well. Fairly certain the manics can follow you through the portals.

They absolutely can. I've had it happen to me at least twice. I'm pretty sure it happens when the Manic is gearing up for the attack that pins you as you're going through the conduit.

6 hours ago, NoSpax said:

It's not random. It seems predefined, based on the outcome. I have been getting the same tilesets+enemies across multiple zones in a row over and over, i almost memorized it

starts with infested on OD, then grineer on Corpus followed by either Grineer on Lua, corpus on infected Eris, infested on ice tile, infested on another OD (wave 8 i think), where wave 9 is mostly grineer on some wierd set and 10 was corpus on Lua.

That's the Elite one, where there is a randomly predetermined set of tiles for the week. At the end of the week the leaderboard will wipe and it will reset.