Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikanas range vs what it actually looks like

jofdeath

ive bin screwing around with the new nikana and even without range mods any of the attacks for any of the stances just tend to phase through enemys which makes me need to get so much more closer then what i actually need to to get a hit. after words i got out the nikana prime to test out the stances fully to see how much of it actually is, inbetween both the zaw and the nikana prime, the zaw blade is definitely bigger but is actually hitting the same distance as the nikana which at this point both are being short with the zaws actual blade being even less vs what the hitbox is

tranquils cleave are probably the most accurate with maybe like a half a meter ingame off from the nikanas model

decisive judgement is probably the wildebeest hitboxes ive seen because of how much of there attacks hit more to the side then anything, its first attack doesnt even hit 2m infront of me well on to the right its about 3m even know the first attack is basicly a sweep from middle to the right, i can almost hit behind me to so im not sure whats up here fully

blind justice apears to have mostly the issue of all the stances being the same hitboxes, guiding light(pause combo) dash has such a small hit box that unless i run into enemys it just doesnt even hit, and with prime reach on it actually feels like as if it has normal reach on instead of prime reach