Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us shoot through teammates/corpses

PlusEighteen

I'd settle for making enemies fall down faster

I know the devs put work into death animations but come on man

The game should not be dictated by what a couple of A******s will do with free time on their hands.
Ha.

Do you think if friendly fire was added it would be a good addition?

Cause I don't

Even with a fully competent team there's going to be stray fire

Miss a melee and chop your teammate in half for 800~ damage (would be funny the first time though)

Even if no one abused being unable to walk through each other, it would just slow the game down so much

There are a lot of paths that are only one man wide, if a mod happened to drop in one of those tiny corpus closets good luck getting 4 people in and out without a traffic jam

If you're playing space ninjas online for realism I think you're looking in the wrong place

And then some guy waits for you to walk into a closet and stands in the doorway and you're trapped, or someone stands on top of a mod so you can't get it, etc.

This is not Call Of Duty omg...everything here is big enough to pass trough even if there is some griefer...whoever should grief in a game like this ? Then play forever alone and dont cry if you have problems...going trough people would make this game look like piece of S#&$ like many other games that have it...this is not realistic at all.. But friendly fire would be also awesome thing to add to the game to make it looking more realistic...people would be more accurate at shooting and fighting and dont just spam (going throug people would add more spam as some people wrote here)...it would add more tactic to the game and so on...by the way i like it more than enough at the moment as it is...

If you're playing space ninjas online for realism I think you're looking in the wrong place

who the hell are you too make a statement like this ? Are you working on this game or what ?

Edited by Dansilent

Bullets should never pass through anything, except with puncture. They don't even pass through the sort of fungus on infestation maps. It is fine. The game is already easy as it is...

Ninjas normally don't get into line of fire. Nor would anyone. You should try playing other online shooter games where every teamate don't stop bullets. This is a space ninja game and it contains a bit of realism to simulate that, so I don't know where you pulled that from.

When I say to play Arma 2 for realism, I mean that Arma 2 is designed from the ground up to be realistic

Warframe is about ninjas in space with suits of armor that command the elements while running across walls defying physics and punching dudes in half

It's not designed to be realistic

If you want realism, there are other games for that

If you want space ninjas, that market is pretty bare

Don't ruin space ninjas with logic and realism, the point of the game should be to have fun

Not dealing damage because there's a guy spazzing out on the boss with his furax isn't fun

This is a space ninja game and it contains a bit of realism to simulate that

ಠ_ಠ

edit: on topic...

People seem to forget that not every room is wide open enough to have multiple angles on every enemy

There are an awful lot of corridors, especially on corpus maps that are only maybe 2-3 people wide

If someone is running ahead to punch things they're going to be soaking up a lot of your bullets

Plus when I melee I don't want to be getting in the way of my teammates

If they could do something like Global Agenda does, in that for a few feet in front of you your bullets pass through teammates, but after a certain range they impact, that would be better than nothing

Edited by PlusEighteen

When I say to play Arma 2 for realism, I mean that Arma 2 is designed from the ground up to be realistic

Warframe is about ninjas in space with suits of armor that command the elements while running across walls defying physics and punching dudes in half

It's not designed to be realistic

If you want realism, there are other games for that

If you want space ninjas, that market is pretty bare

Don't ruin space ninjas with logic and realism, the point of the game should be to have fun

Not dealing damage because there's a guy spazzing out on the boss with his furax isn't fun

ಠ_ಠ

edit: on topic...

People seem to forget that not every room is wide open enough to have multiple angles on every enemy

There are an awful lot of corridors, especially on corpus maps that are only maybe 2-3 people wide

If someone is running ahead to punch things they're going to be soaking up a lot of your bullets

If they could do something like Global Agenda does, in that for a few feet in front of you your bullets pass through teammates, but after a certain range they impact, that would be better than nothing

Dude! Ninjas can actually control the elements! It's very realistic.

ಠ_ಠ

so the game is ruined? because you can't shoot through teamates?

Shooting through teamates is like, you're alone with a bunch of ghosts. It's not about realism. it's about sense of presence.

also here's logic and realism : ninjas can walk on the floor. they can move their limbs in a realistic way.

it would be also fun if we could shoot through walls. like... it's not fun to deal no damage when a boss is behind a wall. it's never fun to deal 0 dmg...we should always be able to do dmg if our reticle is on an enemy!

/sarcasm

so what? don't shoot if you're not gonna hit anything or don't shoot your teammate. You can also get puncture mods , which already fixes your problem.