The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Juggernaut Spawns bug?

Blinkinn

it has been a while since i last played, but something still seems wrong. i used to have no problems getting the juggernaut to appear after he roars. since i have started playing again i can't get him to spawn after the roar.

if i remember correctly when he roars you just have to kill all of the orange glowing infested to get him to appear. it seems like killing them all has the opposite effect now. i had one run where he roared and then within 30 seconds he moved on WHILE i was murdering hoards of infested. i used to spawn him all the time and sometimes by accident, since i have come back i can't get him to appear no matter how hard i try.

am i missing something? is their something in particular i am forgetting to do or that i am doing wrong?

the way i understood it before was: first roar + mass slaughter = juggernaut

4 minutes ago, Blinkinn said:

it has been a while since i last played, but something still seems wrong. i used to have no problems getting the juggernaut to appear after he roars. since i have started playing again i can't get him to spawn after the roar.

if i remember correctly when he roars you just have to kill all of the orange glowing infested to get him to appear. it seems like killing them all has the opposite effect now. i had one run where he roared and then within 30 seconds he moved on WHILE i was murdering hoards of infested. i used to spawn him all the time and sometimes by accident, since i have come back i can't get him to appear no matter how hard i try.

am i missing something? is their something in particular i am forgetting to do or that i am doing wrong?

the way i understood it before was: first roar + mass slaughter = juggernaut

It is possible that the new update could have somehow screwed with the juggernaut spawns but that is the only thing I could think of.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

11 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

It number you have to kill is a complete dice roll. Sometimes its a few, sometimes its 130% of the total enemies in the level. 

The number of Infested you need to kill depends on the number of players currently present.

Solo players don't need to kill at much as a 4-player cell need to kill to spawn the Juggernaut.

Then again, since I usually play Solo, I can't really tell if there is some sort of bug related to the Juggernaut spawn on Coop.

2 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

The number of Infested you need to kill depends on the number of players currently present.

Solo players don't need to kill at much as a 4-player cell need to kill to spawn the Juggernaut.

Then again, since I usually play Solo, I can't really tell if there is some sort of bug related to the Juggernaut spawn on Coop.

well i got him to spawn 4 times last night, so hes not broken at least.

9 hours ago, PureIcarus said:

well i got him to spawn 4 times last night, so hes not broken at least.

thank you i will keep trying then.

just to double check, you were on PC right?

Edited by Blinkinn

1 hour ago, PureIcarus said:

You killed 2 enemies, have you tried killing faster? The amount of time you are given is pretty small, but each kill increases the time. Its about tempo

actually the bubble killed a lot more that you can't see. watch my radar, and when i fired the bubble you can see the effects of the guys right behind me vaporizing.

i had the same results when i used hysteria with my valkyr frame. it seemed like when i killed all of the glowing guys he went away. valkyr is the frame i pull out when i am actually hunting him. i just saw an opportunity to test with my limbo frame. limbo is great for killing large numbers of small mobs but he sucks against most bosses since the stasis effect doesn't work on them.

my normal tactic is to take my valkyr, with lots of hard hitting automatic weapons, into orokin derelict missions. all infested and i have a chance to use a dragon key. i do my best to maintain a decent size entourage of infested so when he does roar i will have plenty of ripe targets. i have killed him several times in the past that way.

when you say tempo, does that mean i am killing too quickly maybe?

14 minutes ago, Blinkinn said:

actually the bubble killed a lot more that you can't see. watch my radar, and when i fired the bubble you can see the effects of the guys right behind me vaporizing.

i had the same results when i used hysteria with my valkyr frame. it seemed like when i killed all of the glowing guys he went away. valkyr is the frame i pull out when i am actually hunting him. i just saw an opportunity to test with my limbo frame. limbo is great for killing large numbers of small mobs but he sucks against most bosses since the stasis effect doesn't work on them.

my normal tactic is to take my valkyr, with lots of hard hitting automatic weapons, into orokin derelict missions. all infested and i have a chance to use a dragon key. i do my best to maintain a decent size entourage of infested so when he does roar i will have plenty of ripe targets. i have killed him several times in the past that way.

when you say tempo, does that mean i am killing too quickly maybe?

Then idk what to say, maybe hes scared of you... im not 100% sure on the mechanics, but i know the number you need to kill is dependent partially on the number of people in the party and how long it takes to kill them. I have gotten him to spawn a few times over the last few days, so it still works.

1 hour ago, PureIcarus said:

Then idk what to say, maybe hes scared of you... im not 100% sure on the mechanics, but i know the number you need to kill is dependent partially on the number of people in the party and how long it takes to kill them. I have gotten him to spawn a few times over the last few days, so it still works.

just killed him, and this time around i was being kinda slow finding and killing the infested after his roar IDFK!

i was doing something wrong, i have no idea what it was i was doing wrong, but something was wrong.