Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to end onslaught mode?

Dreadwire

Question

So this mode how do you end it ?

When i get to zone 8. I wait it to end and not enter the portal to the next zone.

Is this the correct method?

Why i never get any reward at the end off zone 8 ?

At this point i just can't play this mode anymore. Out of 5 run i only manage to get 1 run to zone 8 or more if im lucky and it end up with crash or not getting any reward. It just unbearable 

7 answers to this question

go through the portal, then in zone 9 dont kill anything. the zone you quit in probably doesnt get counted as completed, which is when you get the reward. also. in solo its a lot more stable i found. i never had any issues getting to zone 10 solo using mesa, nidus and frost.

U can only get Reward after crossing a portal which means: After crossing the portal to get to zone 3 you get reward for the first 2 and so on. For Zone 8 you need to cross the portal to reach zone 9, get the reward and then either die or let efficiency run out in order to end the mode.

6 minutes ago, Hoangviet1996 said:

U can only get Reward after crossing a portal which means: After crossing the portal to get to zone 3 you get reward for the first 2 and so on. For Zone 8 you need to cross the portal to reach zone 9, get the reward and then either die or let efficiency run out in order to end the mode.

This isn't true, you do get zone 8s rewards if you stay behind on zone 8, but only if at least 1 person goes through the portal to zone 9.
Fix this please DE?