Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Please Have My Fusion Core Drops Back Please?

eViL-Corpse

So its been so many days and I haven't yet to see any fusion cores. I have played through many levels and planets just to find fusion cores but I have not. I even went to wave 55 on palus with 3 friends and still nothing.

I am honestly tired of it.... I can't really rank up anything without farming for 400 mods. This is very very lame. I have been playing a long time and I would like to say if this doesn't get changed I will quit. Its really getting on my nerves. I am sorry but there's no way to get around this.

paying troll. you pay money to bring up a troll instead of talk about something. you should be flagged.

How am I trolling you by having a GM pack? I'm stating a fact; if you're the kind of player that will leave a community that you've put so much effort into over such an arbitrary issue, the community probably would be better off without you.

The last hotfix did not change anything. The drops (aside from some bp bugs) are still the same. I'm so tired of getting the same

~10 mods over and over again (doing Xini) without fusion cores. I'm sitting on 50+ Reach again...

If that is "Loot table 2.0" I'm really disappointed. The old system had its flaws, but this is ridiculous.

Edited by Cryp2Nite

This is why I never post anything useful on the forums, because you get those people who feel as if they paid for a spot on the game so they can force their opinions of people on others but when reverted to them it's just "being stupid". Yeah, you all look like a bunch of fools. A community is supposed to help each other for Christ sake, you guys aren't useful for anything other than dollar bills. 

Anywho, to Bullet+Cryp: one of the DE's (can't remember which) said that the Fusion core drop tables were still being tinkered with. Hold on tight, things may change here soon enough. I also wish that instead of leaving the drops like they are, to revert back to the old ones until everything is situated. That would have made a great deal of people happier in the long run. 

This is why I never post anything useful on the forums, because you get those people who feel as if they paid for a spot on the game so they can force their opinions of people on others but when reverted to them it's just "being stupid". Yeah, you all look like a bunch of fools. A community is supposed to help each other for Christ sake, you guys aren't useful for anything other than dollar bills. 

OP is threatening to leave because of a very, very arbitrary bug that is being addressed as we speak. How are we meant to help the OP if they are so impatient? It's like the OP thinks that DE has an obligation to them for some unknown reason. If Warframe were a subscription game and this made Warframe unplayable? Hell yeah, I'd be up in arms. 

But it's not; It's a free* title. Nobody is forcing the OP to play and they aren't holding any funds. The OP just thinks that threatening with their absence will resolve the issue, the community needs less people like that.

*It's as free as you make it as a player.

OP is threatening to leave because of a very, very arbitrary bug that is being addressed as we speak. How are we meant to help the OP if they are so impatient? It's like the OP thinks that DE has an obligation to them for some unknown reason. If Warframe were a subscription game and this made Warframe unplayable? Hell yeah, I'd be up in arms. 

But it's not; It's a free* title. Nobody is forcing the OP to play and they aren't holding any funds. The OP just thinks that threatening with their absence will resolve the issue, the community needs less people like that.

*It's as free as you make it as a player.

Arbitrary? Oh right, no reason whatsoever for him to leave. None at all. We all just like grinding endlessly for 2 mods of the same kind to be able to rank them up, seeing as Fusion cores from here to Timbuktu are few and far between. Never mind the chance of getting a Rare 5, but the chance of getting a Fusion core at all. Being as rarity plays into your chance of it dropping, you practically pee on yourself anytime you get a Rare 5. Then you're back to being a sour patch for a week or so when you finally get another one. 

No reason at all, all personal opinion. 

Arbitrary? Oh right, no reason whatsoever for him to leave. None at all. We all just like grinding endlessly for 2 mods of the same kind to be able to rank them up, seeing as Fusion cores from here to Timbuktu are few and far between. Never mind the chance of getting a Rare 5, but the chance of getting a Fusion core at all. Being as rarity plays into your chance of it dropping, you practically pee on yourself anytime you get a Rare 5. Then you're back to being a sour patch for a week or so when you finally get another one. 

No reason at all, all personal opinion. 

Arbitrary in the sense that you aren't being forced to play the game. At all. You need to go and do something else until DE fixes something that irks you?! EGAD

Anywho, to Bullet+Cryp: one of the DE's (can't remember which) said that the Fusion core drop tables were still being tinkered with. Hold on tight, things may change here soon enough. I also wish that instead of leaving the drops like they are, to revert back to the old ones until everything is situated. That would have made a great deal of people happier in the long run. 

Thanks man.

I'd also like my Fusion core back because I want to upgrade some of the more rare mods and slamming 200 other mods into them just isn't fun.

My mods from the event are still low level because I don't want to waste a ton of other mods on them. I want to use those new mods but can't really do that.