Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa 💜 (family photo)

HanaBanana88

I commissioned Katie Winchester, http://kwanimation.net/ to draw this picture of my young Tenno with kavittie Kaguya and her fav frame, Mesa. 

This is the first in a future collection of drawings of my Tenno, Kayla, hanginging out with different frames. The idea is that she grew up alone with just her kavat, Kaguya and her parents collection of warframes. This was her family.

In this one, Kayla wanted to get a picture with her favorite Warframe that she idolizes and her adorable baby kavat, Kaguya 💜

WarframePortrait_Final_webUpload.jpg

On 4/24/2018 at 6:09 PM, HanaBanana88 said:

I commissioned Katie Winchester, http://kwanimation.net/ to draw this picture of my young Tenno with kavittie Kaguya and her fav frame, Mesa. 

This is the first in a future collection of drawings of my Tenno, Kayla, hanginging out with different frames. The idea is that she grew up alone with just her kavat, Kaguya and her parents collection of warframes. This was her family.

In this one, Kayla wanted to get a picture with her favorite Warframe that she idolizes and her adorable baby kavat, Kaguya 💜

WarframePortrait_Final_webUpload.jpg

Oh, wow, true comic-book worthy art-styleing, nice work. Kudos to Ms. Winchester and props to your own imagination.

Thanks all 💜 Katie actually works in animation and I commissioned her after doing a little comic about teen groot. I loved it and wanted to see Warframe with her style and it looks amazing 💜

So many people have commented on the comic style too.