Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Onslaught until Host Migration problem is gone

SinKershel

3 hours ago, SinKershel said:

I ain't even pissed ?

Nah, pretty sure you are. If this is you 'not pissed', I'd hate to see what you're like when you actually are.

And no, simply removing onslaught from the game would be a terrible idea, especially considering a decent chunk of new content is only obtainable through it, especially Khora. If they did that, the outrage from the player base would utterly ecplise the rage from any of the issues. Not to mention all the tinhat players who would adamantly claim that DE did so deliberately to force people to have to purchase Khora directly. 

You're upset that DE released Onslaught too soon, but just abruptly ripping it back out of the game would be far stupider and more shortsighted than anything the Community is upset at DE for so far.

Edited by -QUILL_PETER-

28 minutes ago, SinKershel said:

Seriously ? You havent even received the update yet on PS4, why are you in my thread ??

"Oh, feedback about something I havent even played yet, let me post that it's probably the players fault"

Some of you Tennos really need to stop posting/commenting if ya ain't got anything to add.

Disabling a mode until it's fixed is a positive move, and I'm 99% sure it wouldve been done if Khora wasn't tied to the mode.

Everybody keeps saying Warframe community is great but some of you guys on the forums are HEAVY.

And yeah, connection issues normally are the players fault, this week I had the classic "lost connection to host" and I discovered it was wifi problem because I didn't updated my drivers for like 1 week, after I did the updates, the problem was fixed.

Edited by Gabriel_98

4 hours ago, SinKershel said:

Everybody playing solo are saying there is huge spawning problems and efficiency problems.

Plus, I ain't playing Warframe to solo-play.

Mode has broken spawns, broken paths, broken efficiency, broken balance between solo/group....and broken host migration.

I ain't one to be negative or whine about stuff, but this is unacceptable.

Turn the mode off so people that don't visit the forum don't spend an hour inside Onslaught for nothing.

Except players ARE playing it solo or with friends. YOU are playing it in a pug, and so can't trust or set up with the others when to end it. If you don't want the migration problem until it is fixed, DON'T PLAY THE MODE. It's that simple. Some of us that have no problem playing solo or with a select group can still do our thing while you wait, helping DE bug fix and balance it more to boot. Suggesting DE remove it because you personally can't deal with setting up a group or playing solo is absurd.

1 hour ago, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Nah, pretty sure you are. If this is you 'not pissed', I'd hate to see what you're like when you actually are.

And no, simply removing onslaught from the game would be a terrible idea, especially considering a decent chunk of new content is only obtainable through it, especially Khora. If they did that, the outrage from the player base would utterly ecplise the rage from any of the issues. Not to mention all the tinhat players who would adamantly claim that DE did so deliberately to force people to have to purchase Khora directly. 

You're upset that DE released Onslaught too soon, but just abruptly ripping it back out of the game would be far stupider and more shortsighted than anything the Community is upset at DE for so far.

Not upset at all, and like everybody in the thread you didn't read all of it, or don't understand english.

this. is. not. about. me. IT'S ABOUT THE PLAYER THAT DOESN'T KNOW IT'S BROKEN AND JOINS AND WASTE TWO HOURS. (Not screaming, caps because nobody reads that part even tho I said it in all my posts)

You are all stating obvious things, or things I already said in my posts. Doesn't change anything to the main point.

Players are already stating that DE released Khora in a broken mode to force players to buy Khora from the market.

This is how i write my memos to my boss when he #*!%s up btw, nothing about being "angry" or "pissed".

Warframe community on forums = lulz.

3 minutes ago, SinKershel said:

Not screaming, caps because nobody reads that part even tho I said it in all my posts

Caps = Flaming/anger, whether that's what you intended or not.

Do you see the BI, and U at the top of the comment box? If you want any particular point to stand out without coming across as angry and abbrasive, those are your friends. 

Yw.

I've done 3 Onslaught today, 3 host migration = 1 with rewards and 2 without  ....  Amazing, that's a joke.

Add skip every 4-8 zones, FIX after years all bugs with host migration or ban people doing that in Onslaught, omg