The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game crashing on leaving orbiter

Sylphsong

Ok so, i recently decided to get back in to warframe after a break and i was met with some technical issues, all my drivers are up to date and stuff. I originially began crashing whenever i logged in (directX11 being disabled fixed that) however every time i try to start a mission or enter my clan dojo the game will stop working and give me a popup of "the evolutiion engine has stopped working" and not the kind you can wait out, the kind which means it's properly crashed. I've reinstalled the game twice, once through steam and once without and been met with the same issue. As for performance inside the orbiter the game works just fine. I've also attempted to both verify and optimize the download cache to no avail.

Does the popup look similar to the picture below? If so, can you please click "Next" and submit the crash, then let us know the WAR-#### that appears on the last page of that popup? Alternatively, you might want to try verifying your download cache via. the Warframe launcher settings.

5.jpg.e304d5e327eb1386ed0a0820042db802.jpg