Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Compensation for Crashes in Onslaught

Spin999

Anyone know if we're gonna get some form of compensation for wasting our time playing Onslaught and crashing when we finally get that one certain last Khora part you needed causing you to feel the crippling depression you haven't felt in a year again.

Just wondering.

Its the danger of a new mode. You basically accept that danger when you go in.

8 minutes ago, Zobaken said:

But how can he screenshot the reward if it's already... umm... gone?

By being prepared and taking a shot of the reward screen. we know the mode is unstable so that is the best way to ensure proof of getting the item. Then again, its easier to just go in again instead of waiting over a week for that reward.

16 минут назад, Airwolfen сказал:

By being prepared and taking a shot of the reward screen. we know the mode is unstable so that is the best way to ensure proof of getting the item.

But do I need to attach a scan of paper signed by three witnesses as well to ensure DE that's not a photoshopped image?

Edited by Zobaken

8 minutes ago, Zobaken said:

But do I need to attach a scan of paper signed by three witnesses as well to ensure DE that's not a photoshopped image?

Too bad all of my teammates crashed along the way to zone 8...

32 minutes ago, Zobaken said:

Screenshots made using the built-in snapshot contain metadata that allows DE to correlate and validate the data to verify its authenticity.

Or it's all bogus and only serves to scare fakes away, you are free to try it out.

Edited by JuicyButthurt

I got a replay from DE, it isn't that useful but here it is.

Spoiler

Hi Spin999,

Sorry that this happened to you. Unfortunately it is difficult to reconstruct what happened without some specific information if your game client wasn't able to sync up with our servers. 
If this happens regularly we recommend you make a support ticket to assist in troubleshooting any network issues your device may be suffering from.

Please understand that we are generally not able to restore resources, credits, affinity, focus or standing with any faction.

This includes Mining and Fishing rewards as they are entirely individual. We recommend you switch out of Mining or Fishing mode often to force a save of your progress if you experience network connectivity issues regularly.

Please note that we can only process requests under the following circumstances:

• A completed multi player mission/event that required a key or consumeable resource to enter.
  • A Void Relic was consumed on a successful multiplayer mission without reward.
  • A completed multiplayer Alert/Event that is no longer available.
  • A successful multiplayer Teralyst victory on the Plains of Eidolon
  • You provide All of the required information below.
  • You provide the required information in TEXT FORM (for expediency screenshots and videos cannot be accepted).

In order for us to be able to investigate your account, please provide the following information:

• What are the Names of the other Players that received the item?
  • What One Item do you want restored?
  • When (date & time + your time zone) did you finish the mission?
  • Where (Node / Derelict / alert) did you play the mission / which Void Relic did you use?

With this information we hope to create a reference, so please be as specific but brief as possible.

Please reply with the required information within the next FIVE days. After that, we will be unable to assist.

Thank you.

On 4/27/2018 at 5:46 PM, Spin999 said:

I got a replay from DE, it isn't that useful but here it is.

Hmm, from the wording, I would say the rewards fall under a "resource" and thus unrecoverable, but please let us know what happens!

Got a new reply from DE. It's basically the same automated message I got before. For context of what DE is responding to here is what I answered to the previous message.

Spoiler

Hello DE,

It was in the new normal Onslaught gamemode, it wasn't just in one mission it's tons of missions. About half of my runs have crashed along the way. The gamemode is near unplayable. Solo is difficult due to no player scaling of the efficiency. Multiplayer doesn't work due to the crashes. The items I lost were relics, Khora parts, Captura Scenes and Endo.

And here is what they send back.

Spoiler

Hi Spin999,

In order for us to find the records, we're going to need at least some sort of information on the missions. If you can provide the following information, we should be able to find a reference for other players who also received the item in those missions and restore them for you. If you can, please provide the information that I need here:

-What are the Names of the other Players that received the item?
-What One Item do you want restored?
-When (date & time + your time zone) did you finish the mission?
-Where (Node / Derelict / alert) did you play the mission / which Void Relic did you use?

With this information we hope to create a reference, so please be as specific but brief as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon!