Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

khora parts

Milarky7

Anecdote alert! Do not read if you hate anecdotes.

I've been running normal SO over 50 times to level 8 with the same frame and got over a dozen khora chassis/neuro and another dozen+ scenes, ne'er a systems/blueprint to be seen. The chances of this happening are about 0.25%. I switched over to another frame to try something that would make efficiency easier to keep high, and I got BP on the first run and systems on the third. Unless my math is wrong, the chances of this also happening is 0.28%. The probability that these two events coincided is microscopic.

Now, I'm not superstitious, but this does make me raise an eyebrow.

Long story short, if you're not getting the parts you need, mix up your loadout. It probably won't improve your chances of getting the loot you want, but it'll make things more interesting, and you just might break your streak of, in my case, impressively bad luck.

Edited by Milarky7

4 minutes ago, Milarky7 said:

Long story short, if you're not getting the parts you need, mix up your loadout. It probably won't improve your chances of getting the loot you want, but it'll make things more interesting, and you just might break your streak of, in my case, impressively bad luck.

So... what you're saying is... this isn't actually feedback at all?