Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Should I Get?

Oqor

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Oqor:

I'm pretty new to Warframe and I want a fun frame. Which frame is the most fun to play? Any suggestions on who to get and tell me why i should get em

I would suggest Mag, beacuse she's quite eays to get  (you can get her parts from "The Sergeant" on Phobos and the blueprint from the market) and her Pull (Skill 1) is really fun to spam :)

Need time to reload? Pull the enemies to the ground, reload while they get back on their feet. You see someone approaching a console? Pull him away from it. A room full of enemies? Pull them to you and groundslam them while they lie at your feet. Pull is the answer to all problems :) and the rest of the Abilities are nice as well.

Whilst he's not been mentioned here at all yet, i'd say Oberon would be a great warframe to get relatively early. Why? Well, for one he is very easy to get (just get his parts from killing eximus units and you'll passively get him fairly quickly) but more than that hes a superbly rounded frame.

He can deal decent damage on early star chart missions (even more so with some of his augments, seriously, hallowed eruption does fairly crazy damage if ya mod for it). He has a decent amount of health, armour and shields with the right maxed survivability mods. He can strip armour pretty easy with his 2 and 4 combo. He has solid light cc with his radiation carpet / proc on 4. He can boost armour and heal all warframes with the press of a button (cast 2 then 3). With an augment he can literally cheat death. Smite has infinte scaling and is actually a pretty useful one for insta cc. He negates all status effects for you and the team with hallowed ground. He is very good for rescue, defection and sortie defence targets because he can heal them all game. He is one of the best frames in the game for eidolon hunting. He is the GOAT.

Thanks for all the suggestions. The thing i HATE about warframes is how long it takes to craft things. IT TAKES 3 DAYS TO CRAFT FRAMES! insane... i know a few frames im gunning for and i already am crafting one. im starting to get the hang of this game.

Harrow if you want a good support.

banshee if you like doing nothing but pressing 4.

rhino, inaros and nidus are good tanks.

Nyx and Vauban are 2 of the best crowd controlers imo.

Mesa or Saryn if you want raw damage.