Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join, and extract from, endless missions at any time.

TheMostFrench

Is it possible to add a way for people to extract from non-fissure endless missions when they have had enough? Sometimes a person might want to do 10-15 minutes of survival while the rest of the group want to do an hour or more of farming. It would be great if you could just say 'Hey I'm going to extract now' and be able to leave with your current rewards by going to the extraction, the team would be informed that there is a person at extraction like now, but it might say '[person] is at extraction and will leave in x seconds'.

It would also be good if people could join in certain mission types beyond the initial objective.

I assume there is some issue related to how enemies spawn based on group size, and an attempt to prevent people from joining seconds before a wave/round ends and getting a free reward, then leaving immediately. I dont see how the latter is an issue because there is no way of knowing if someone is about to get an end of round reward unless you are planning it, or even what the reward will be. Even then, at least one person still has to put in the required amount of time to get to the reward in the first place, and then if 3 other people join just to get a chance at a single reward.. It would hardly be worth the time to setup.

I am agree with the joining mid-game, but it’s only use would be to play with a friend whose mission has already started.

On the other hand, the leaving option would be really great. It is so frustrating waiting for someone to finish or extracting too early without opening your relic.