Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More clan ideas.

KadonAlastyre

As of right now, it's clearly noted that clans are pointless beyond the function rooms.

But I do have a few ideas.

PvP/Game Type Rooms
I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that there isn't much clan involvement going on inside Dojos.
Possibly adding rooms like Lunaro courts, or PVP index rooms, or basically any Conclave game type for larger and higher ranked clans would be nice.

Hangars
I know this one sounds dumb, but hear me out a second.
How do people even get IN the Dojo?

Maybe something less like a relay hangar, and more like a normal aircraft hangar to show off people's Orbiters a little better, giving players the option to go to a landing spot, and switch out people's Orbiters (For people who want to show others theirs) and maybe even visiting other people's Orbiters aside from inviting someone to a squad for it.

Data Centers

Possibly different kinds of rooms for mods/enemies/Companions Or even Lore-based informations centers.

Clan Missions

Self Explanatory.

Clan Trading rooms

Kind of like the Bazaar, where people in the clan can go and sell/buy things, mainly for larger clans, as it's more difficult to get ahold of everyone in the clan to let them know you're selling things (Also drains the clog of trades in clan chat)

Statuette rooms
Maybe to show off scores in clans, and show the top three players and their most played warframes (Or the one of their choosing, via permission of the Warlord, using the game's Database)

Gardens that aren't just walkways?
This one is minor but probably the most infuriating. Why spend so much time putting detail into the art of a garden, something you're meant to observe and appreciate, and just make it a big old room that's basically a walkway? Why not give people chances to have seats in places?

An actual Vault
Yeah, I said it. The Vault system in it's current state is like reaching into a tank of piranhas, hoping to find a goldfish.
You don't know what you have, and you don't know what you're able to take out/ put in, and you can't just put in resources, unless you're funding something.
AT LEAST make the option to see what we have and to input resources.

Pet Pens, maybe?
This one is more gameplay-based than anything.
Just a place to have a companion, so they're not 'Nyooming' through the Dojo with you the whole time. Maybe even make it so that if your companion and someone else's are in the pen for a while, while navigating and using the dojo, they get buffs during missions if they work together?

I don't know, I have a lot of ideas, but who knows if we'll even get one of these.

Edited by KadonAlastyre

8 minutes ago, KadonAlastyre said:

As of right now, it's clearly noted that clans are pointless beyond the function rooms.

But I do have a few ideas.

PvP/Game Type Rooms
I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that there isn't much clan involvement going on inside Dojos.
Possibly adding rooms like Lunaro courts, or PVP index rooms, or basically any Conclave game type for larger and higher ranked clans would be nice.

Hangars
I know this one sounds dumb, but hear me out a second.
How do people even get IN the Dojo?

Maybe something less like a relay hangar, and more like a normal aircraft hangar to show off people's Orbiters a little better, giving players the option to go to a landing spot, and switch out people's Orbiters (For people who want to show others theirs) and maybe even visiting other people's Orbiters aside from inviting someone to a squad for it.

There are the Dueling arena's

And yeah, on star chart it shows your dojo yet you can't enter by clicking on it, you have to go to communication.

And yeah, clan dojos haven't been touched ever since they came out.

And yeah, clan battles would be cool.

And yeah, a hangar would be nice.

And yeah...

3 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

And yeah, on star chart it shows your dojo yet you can't enter by clicking on it, you have to go to communication.

And yeah...

Oh, I wasn't done. Dueling arena's look more one on one, where conclave is more team based, or even a bigger free-for-all.
I also meant something more like, it shows the animation of you flying to the Dojo, but there's never any REAL exit, except from inside the menus.

Edited by KadonAlastyre

5 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

And yeah...

Clan dojos have been touched twice since they were launched. Once to add the new style of rooms and more recently to add a few new rooms and decorations.

2 hours ago, Miraluka said:

Clan dojos have been touched twice since they were launched. Once to add the new style of rooms and more recently to add a few new rooms and decorations.

For the last "update" no new rooms were added, just observatory was changed to have star map and arsenal. There were alot of decoration added mostly just objects taken from corpus and grinneer tiles, alot of them meh. The animated elemental objects were probably the best.
Overall, the latest update was disapointing to say the last. Specially considering it was called a dojo remaster, yet still lacks so much.

Dojos could use some more love