Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset Decoration Capacity...

WorstPlayer

So I've been stockpiling eidolon articulas and decided I want to build myself a mini army in my ship. But, to my dismay, I had reached my max capacity before placing many articulas down. Shame. 5 Articulas are just sitting there gathering dust, never to be used or seen again. I propose something; I propose the current cap be the base cap and then it adds 100 for each mastery rank. And, perhaps, reduce the articula capacity from 100 down to... 50 or 20. At least give us an option to buy space with platinum.

I think it's rather a problem of memory from the server... They maybe dont want to waste "space" or how ever it work...

But ye, i like idea, even to buy space with plat... Would be another endgame content :D

Honestly, I think the main issue is that the cockpit is tied to the same capacity as the main room of the orbiter.

...but... would love to have a way to increase it too, so all for having a way to increase it involving your MR and reducing Articula cost.

Though with the articulas, a big reason with their cost is that DE only scaled down the main eidolan model, they really should just create an optimized version that is at that small scale.

What should the cap have to do with MR? Nobody is going to want a higher MR to put more stuff in their space.

This reads like a performance thing, one that could lock you out of even being able to play and nothing on DE's end would fix it.