Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Handrails

K_Shiro

I just noticed that since the new patch the dojo's handrails changed to the worse - as if their graphical display method got tangled up midway during patching. I dunno if it's caused by the fact the we use the "old" halls (still testing demolishing and vault usage - and my patience for rebuilding everything :D ) or just plain simple a graphical bug... hopefully not intended.

7k44.jpg

I hope it's apparent enough that the opacity changed on the handrails "energy field" surface - previously if you looked at it from different angles, the opacity ratio changed with that - and actually looked pretty good.

At first I though it's intentional, at least they "glow" now or something but then noticed that the metal parts became very bright compared to their surroundings too - as if some additive value got added etc.

Well, all in all, the whole handrail stuff looks out of place as if the whole thing is covered in a lightblue plastic layer or something.

Hopefully I didn't doublepost a bug already reported - my search didn't turn up any results...

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png