Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave lag

LAWD

Hi, i having a bit of an issue with my Intel based laptop (i5, 4GB), it runs perfectly well in PvE (mostly solo):

My issue is i can't seem to get into any matches unless i set my Ping to 400, but that'll make it laggy, moreover, when i do play on my other PC monster (Nvidia GPU and 8GB)

the IP should be similar, so how comes I'm able to play matches on my PC but not my laptop? both have similar options set

Conclave is sort've underplayed.  PvP really doesn't have much of a presence in Warframe, and gameplay doesn't depend on you running Conclave for anything but Conclave mods.  If you live in the US like me (as of typing this), people are still waking up.  Higher matched pings usually are result of out-of-country players or players with poor internet and your connection to them.

• 3 weeks later...

And since the conclave sort of have servers in countries that's not mine I always have lag no matter what.. Unlike pve that runs ptp and lag is almost non noticeable, but in pvp when the server isn't in your country.. Well... Its a long and boring climb up the conclave rep ladder since the nature of the mobility and speed of conclave every game is a loss when you constantly have lag