Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deleting That Clan Hall You First Start Off With..

Brynnza

So I only built onto one side of the hall, so only one door is used.. I have all the reactors and higher level halls branching off that one door.
Why?
Because I hate the look of that default starter hall, I planned on deleting it and replacing it with a Grand Hall with Grandest halls on either side but - now that I have all I need and have come back to that first room..

There is no delete option!

Is there really no way to get rid of that room? We need the option to upgrade rooms, eg, upgrade a hall into a great hall, great hall into a greater hall, etc etc - by adding the difference in resources or the accumulated cost.

Edited by Brynnza

I believe there is not, however after you place bigger hall in dojo spawn point should be set to it. I would advice you to build place for reactors on one end and elevator on second end. On second floor build great hall and expand your dojo fro that point,

Ah, that is a shame.. The spawn hasn't changed to my newer - higher tier dojo halls either..
Not sure what to do but go back and delete them and stick to the default as it seems to be an immovable hunk of garbage that I have to live with.

Same problem being going back and forward trying to get rid of the halls that are lower level i did not manage. They just make he Dojo big and waste time running around like an idiot. 

Upgrading it to bigger should be the way to go. Just let the longer hall push the tilesets so it refits the rest and its good.

Edited by Lolish