Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Reset. Need To Remove That Stupid If You Donated To The Dojo Rule.

Arturion

How are they supposed to distinguish between them? There's no difference between a forma bought off the market and one made in the foundry, nor is there one for any of the other materials used in Dojo creation. They could make different "versions" of the materials for market vs foundry but that's a lot of extra overhead to try to keep people from exploiting the reset to get free rooms. 

It's easier for the devs to just put that gate in and focus their attention on new content and fixing current content than to set up the necessary database measures to keep people from exploiting the system. At least that's the way I see it.

That "stupid dojo rule" isn't really that stupid. I mean, yeah, like few people above said, it can be exploited like crazy if it's not taken care of.

Also, for "preventing" it the Devs can't just make a system where they can monitor every single thing happen with every single player. That's redundant.

Too many things need to be implemented and might end up broke more things than fixing any. And sane players know there's a lot of things to be fixed.

Also, I'm sorry, but. I can't believe anyone "annoyed" by that small annotation.
Just click through it and you're done.