Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Mythical Opticor riven MS CC CD -Puncture --auction

I tend to not agree with y'all.. With all due respect but -Puncture doesn't make the riven better, don't mistake it with -ISP rivens that we seek for status weapons, yeah I know opticor has a fair amount of base status, and you might be tempted to build it for status which makes Gas the only valid option to make use of these 50% status you just got, so you'll be sacrificing ~50k of Puncture dmg for a maximum of 50% chance to proc Gas effect which you'll also be able to proc without -puncture but with just a lower chance.

And of course it wouldn't make it a trash riven

I'm not hating on the mod and I'm not criticizing the price I'm just expressing my opinion and please correct me if I'm wrong

4 hours ago, --Q--Mordred said:

I mean, one would think that denying 85% of the weapon base damage would be pretty bad (Even more so considering that crits are based on that) but meh, what do I know

The way I see it, for HM build -puncture doesn't mater. I have a Vulkar build with -impact riven that in UI shows just about 250 something puncture that's all the damage it does according to UI,  yet it stills one shots with first slash proc. For normal build, yea you would do more damage on first shot, but already second shot after 1,2 or even 3 corrosive procs will surpass the one without -puncture. The only place where there is no ifs, ands, or buts is eidolans, since they don't care for status. There -puncture is just loss. But not sure about Opticor meta for those hunts.. I would have snatched this, saw it first, but I am so used to + Fire rate on my Opticor riven that I know I just wont use it.. like my last top dps Opticor riven..