Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beyond Frustrated with Normal Onslaught

(PSN)Tenchi145

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Devanor:

I can tell you why you need to run solo:

X has left the squad

Y has left the squad

Z has left the squad

Because you will end up solo anyways. Few weeks ago I ended up with Saryn/Banshee players and they carried me through to eight level, I got all parts except for chassis and (naively) thought I'd get Khora soon enough.

Now? I get to like 4th-5th level and then people leave the squad, and without a really cheesy frame my chances of success (as enemy spawn rate solo is horrible) is insignificant. I managed to do it with Nidus with luck as I got infested for the first two rounds so I could stack my passive, but you shouldn't have to rely on luck or cheese tactics to do something. Easier sure, but not mandatory.

yeah, my girlfriend told me something like that happens frequently on pc (she play on pc) but she also say: yeah they leave you after lvl 6 oder 7.. but one or two round in solo are no problem.. and you have to get through lvl 8 to get the last parts of khora (system and blueprint.) lvl 9 is rotation a if i'm not wrong.. so you can leave after 8.

on the other hand, maybe more communication would help.. if other players know you want to go till lvl 8, maybe they help you. you can't blame other if they have no chance to know how you want to play...

Zitat

Why do you need Khora so badly? She's not even a good frame.

don't agree.. khora is a very good frame. the option to have 2 kavats is just great... but on the other hand: it's just a frame and no one NEED it... you can play the game with many other frames in the same way.

Zitat

Ash Prime is what this grind was turning into.  I was grinding for him before void fissure. 3 1/2 months of T3 Def to 40 waves.  That's why I was latching on to the most efficient build to help me get through this both solo and in team play.  

I play solo because I live in a rural area or for those that don't know what that is a non- city area.  We do not have access to either DSL or Cable Internet providers so we have to resort to Satellite internet providers.  300GB data allowance is a pipe dream here as My data cap is that of a mid level cellphone plan 15GB and horrid throttled speeds afterwards that last until reset of service.  So thankfully due to the peer to peer connection that warframe utilizes as long as you are on my network the network traffic is routed through the router minimizing how much data we use were as connecting outside of my network gives me extreme lag and uses around 3x-4x the data.  Thankfully I have an unmetered zone that starts at 12AM but some nights I'd like to watch netflix, youtube or other streaming services that would decimate my poor plan during the day.

ok, good reason, but if you have done it with ash farming in team play, why not with khora.. again, maybe it would help to ask players before entering... or build a squad over recruitechat ... there are tons of options beside: playing solo.

and don't think that sanctuary onslaughter is designed to be played solo, like the terralist etc on earth... 

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease

On 2018-07-11 at 8:50 AM, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

ok, good reason, but if you have done it with ash farming in team play, why not with khora.. again, maybe it would help to ask players before entering... or build a squad over recruitechat ... there are tons of options beside: playing solo.

and don't think that sanctuary onslaughter is designed to be played solo, like the terralist etc on earth... 

As I said before that farm for ash prime literally used up my entire unmetered time.  I get 5 hrs of unmetered data and going to rotation C in a def was around 40 mins in an efficient group.  Now I have like a lot of things that I look at and having to put most of it off because of work reasons leaves me with not a lot of free time for my unmetered time roughly 2 hrs on average.

Also the Teralyst can be solo'd its just more time consuming as I've done it both before the Chroma Nerf and after.  I could get around 4 1/2 runs pre nerf barely 4 after the nerf.  Sanctuary Onslaught doesn't give you the luxury of taking more time as the efficiency counter punishes you for slow play or low Kill per sec.