Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite Load Screen

Regular_Andrew

I have had for the last week a strange glitch that will have a load screen last for, well forever. I don,t know  if it is the game or the windows update. Every time i have to close the game through task manager, then reopen the game. I only know one sign of it and that's that in arsenal and inventory you wont see item pictures as shown in the image.f4fe993ccaa907fce0c27715eca774eb.png

Have exactly the same. It started last thursday, and never went off. Every 2-3 missions (4 if I'm Lucky) I have to alt F4 the game because of this infinite loading screen (plus I can still hear what's happening in the mission, I just have this loading screen that won't pass). It can also happen when you get back from a mission, during the loading screen to the orbiter.

I also have that item picture bug, and I also have textures bug (like the textures won't load, so the game feels kinda ugly haha). But, every time I alt F4 and come back, textures and item pictures work again like they should, before they start bugging again...

What should we do now with this bug ?

Edited by Steakpeppers
fail

I'm getting the same bug and I can tell through the same thing you guys point out, textures and pictures in menus don't load, then the next loading screen I encounter lasts forever and I have to alt f4. It's happening more frequently as time goes on too. I've tried updating my drivers and optimizing the download cache and it's only continued to get worse. DE pls fix.

Edited by dragonblade968

I'm also stuck in the same boat as you guys, I'm able to get 2-5 missions done then certain textures don't load properly like the small previews in the arsenal screen and trying to go back to the orbiter gives an infinite load screen.

By far, my pc is fine, though I haven't checked that the other games are working properly. As for your pc bugs don't worry, fixes are coming soon, most of the people have a lot of problems with the update. You can rollback the update for now though if it's causing too much trouble.

Alright, thanks, I might check that. I have dealt with the other problems - it was nothing too serious. Now the only issue left is Warframe. Maybe I'll try to rollback the windows update and see how it goes (and if it works any better, I'd tell you that).

17 hours ago, Steakpeppers said:

Alright, thanks, I might check that. I have dealt with the other problems - it was nothing too serious. Now the only issue left is Warframe. Maybe I'll try to rollback the windows update and see how it goes (and if it works any better, I'd tell you that).

Update: Rolled back the windows update and works just fine, I suggest you do it too, until they release a fix or anything.

Le 16/05/2018 à 15:18, Alekan_Pelekan a dit :

Update: Rolled back the windows update and works just fine, I suggest you do it too, until they release a fix or anything.

Alright, I tried it by myself and rolled back to previous version of Windows 10 I had, and I just tested for like 30 minutes, it now works like a charm. No texture bug, no infinite loading screen, item pictures are back (yah !). It will require further testing this evening, but honestly I think this is going pretty well. Before I rolled the Windows update back, I couldn't litteraly play warframe for more than 2-3 missions before having to alt+f4 it. And a lot of times I had to launch a mission not even twice but three times in a row to actually get in... 

Right now, no problem with this rollback. Warframe seems ok. My PC too. If this totally works out, I'm just going to wait for a fix coming from Windows or Warframe. Until then, this version will be just fine !

I'll edit this later in the evening, when I will be done testing all this.

Edit : played the game a couple hours, definitely better. Not a single texture/infinite loading/missing picture bug. I highly recommand anyone experiencing those bugs to rollback

Edited by Steakpeppers

9 hours ago, imjustamemer69 said:

I have had the same problem the last week, i have given up on playing the game till this is fixed

If you have the same problems, a rollback will do the work, it's clearly the operating system's problem, warframe has nothing to do with it. So, regarding to the release of the fix, I don't know how long it's going to be, I paused the updates for about 30 days (that's as long as you can pause btw).

On 2018-05-17 at 1:33 PM, Steakpeppers said:

Alright, I tried it by myself and rolled back to previous version of Windows 10 I had, and I just tested for like 30 minutes, it now works like a charm. No texture bug, no infinite loading screen, item pictures are back (yah !). It will require further testing this evening, but honestly I think this is going pretty well. Before I rolled the Windows update back, I couldn't litteraly play warframe for more than 2-3 missions before having to alt+f4 it. And a lot of times I had to launch a mission not even twice but three times in a row to actually get in... 

Right now, no problem with this rollback. Warframe seems ok. My PC too. If this totally works out, I'm just going to wait for a fix coming from Windows or Warframe. Until then, this version will be just fine !

I'll edit this later in the evening, when I will be done testing all this.

Edit : played the game a couple hours, definitely better. Not a single texture/infinite loading/missing picture bug. I highly recommand anyone experiencing those bugs to rollback

Hmm I am having this exact issue after the windows update, I knew I should not have updated windows. Damn it Microsoft always breaks something in their updates. Just a question but how would one roll back an update on w10 ?

On 2018-05-24 at 6:23 AM, Sonicbullitt said:

Hmm I am having this exact issue after the windows update, I knew I should not have updated windows. Damn it Microsoft always breaks something in their updates. Just a question but how would one roll back an update on w10 ?

You can search for a tutorial on youtube about that. You go to settings->Update and Security->Recovery->"Go back to a previous version of Windows 10", then just follow the steps and it will roll you back just fine.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2018-08-19 at 2:11 AM, bob10234 said:

Has anyone found another fix for this besides rolling back the windows version?

Nope, apart from the fact that it's a windows problem, so Microsoft is the one who must find a fix. I think though that my pc re-rolled to the latest update by itself (you can rollback for a number of days then your pc must be updated) it works just fine now, never had a problem so far.