The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plastids Polymer Condition Overload Farm

Sharkmoon

The general farming solution I've seen players use for this is Pilifying Hydroid, Speed Nova, Nekros and Energy Vampire Trinity on the Uranus node Ophelia as the standard farm.

I do not understand why people feel the need to disapprove others if they have a different farming solution by saying that they know nothing or their wrong without attempting it once.

So heres my Plastids, Polymer Bundle and Overload farm.

The node is still Uranus Opehelia, but the warframes are Pilifying Hydroid, Speed Nova, Nekros and a disarming Loki.

The best area to farm would be the cave area where theres 3 entrances with one in the middle has a little pond to jump into. 

Speed Nova and Nekros roles are self explainatory, while Hydroid depending on the build can either remain camping in undertow while casting tentacle swarm killing enemies constantly or cast it when required. I prefer the earlier as to the later. Loki is where the critisim comes in from. Loki provides 2 benefits to farming resources when camping. One the tileset is only spawning grinner that all utilise guns, so disarming them would cause them to melee attack you although there is a small stun while their being disarmed. A wide range disarm will allow time to kill several 10s of mobs instantly though speed nova and hydroid's comboination. The other is using a decoy to alert the targets to make them charge towards the tentacles, which deals utterly no damage but alerts them. 

Feel free to leave critisims or comments below both are welcomed.

My go to survial farm is the following.

Sonar Banshee

Nekros- High range

Hydroid -Pilifering Swarm

Zenistars-At least one in the group but the more the better. Find a room, banshee sonars, nekros depsoils, Hydroid puts the tenticals on the disk. This farm can last until you get bored.

Forth... does not matter. But not a speedva. Since the explosions from her.. actually lower the drops in the long run. I like Oberon though with Phoenix renewal

while Disarm will make Enemies run towards the Players, the goal of what people are looking for means they won't be taking Damage anyways since there will be walls between them and 99% of the Enemies.

without a Trinity then you need to spend Pizzas which is kinda counter intuitive to the goal of such organized idling.

1 hour ago, Krhymez said:

Since the explosions from her.. actually lower the drops in the long run.

possibly, as it could theoretically Kill some Enemies even despite Overextended and Narrow Minded - but the Kills are coming from Melee Weapons, which'll Kill everything in the area all at once so the Prime Explosions don't really hit anything. should hit very, very few Enemies if it's being done right.

2 hours ago, Krhymez said:

Forth... does not matter. But not a speedva. Since the explosions from her.. actually lower the drops in the long run. I like Oberon though with Phoenix renewal

EXACTLY, finally, some1 who gets that. I use a loki in 4th, cos of the disarm, as said in the op

10 hours ago, taiiat said:

while Disarm will make Enemies run towards the Players, the goal of what people are looking for means they won't be taking Damage anyways since there will be walls between them and 99% of the Enemies.

without a Trinity then you need to spend Pizzas which is kinda counter intuitive to the goal of such organized idling.

possibly, as it could theoretically Kill some Enemies even despite Overextended and Narrow Minded - but the Kills are coming from Melee Weapons, which'll Kill everything in the area all at once so the Prime Explosions don't really hit anything. should hit very, very few Enemies if it's being done right.

Why use Pizzas? the operators have abilities to fill energy and health. Zenurik and Vazarin dashes,

12 hours ago, Sharkmoon said:

The general farming solution I've seen players use for this is Pilifying Hydroid, Speed Nova, Nekros and Energy Vampire Trinity on the Uranus node Ophelia as the standard farm.

I do not understand why people feel the need to disapprove others if they have a different farming solution by saying that they know nothing or their wrong without attempting it once.

So heres my Plastids, Polymer Bundle and Overload farm.

The node is still Uranus Opehelia, but the warframes are Pilifying Hydroid, Speed Nova, Nekros and a disarming Loki.

The best area to farm would be the cave area where theres 3 entrances with one in the middle has a little pond to jump into. 

Speed Nova and Nekros roles are self explainatory, while Hydroid depending on the build can either remain camping in undertow while casting tentacle swarm killing enemies constantly or cast it when required. I prefer the earlier as to the later. Loki is where the critisim comes in from. Loki provides 2 benefits to farming resources when camping. One the tileset is only spawning grinner that all utilise guns, so disarming them would cause them to melee attack you although there is a small stun while their being disarmed. A wide range disarm will allow time to kill several 10s of mobs instantly though speed nova and hydroid's comboination. The other is using a decoy to alert the targets to make them charge towards the tentacles, which deals utterly no damage but alerts them. 

Feel free to leave critisims or comments below both are welcomed.

The biggest reason speedva is actually a poor choice is because it makes corpses last around 3-4 seconds after death as opposed to the usual 12. With the built-in delay, desecrate WILL be missing enemies with even medium-sized crowds.

The issue with Disarm Loki for this kind of farm, as well as for defenses you are trying to do incredibly fast, is the fact that the effect triggers an animation on every enemy that is equivalent to about 3 seconds of stun. That's definitely not something you want when trying to get them in range of you as fast as possible.

In the end, there's nothing 'wrong' with those choices, so long as you understand why they end up being sub-optimal for farming.

4 hours ago, Krhymez said:

Why use Pizzas? the operators have abilities to fill energy and health. Zenurik and Vazarin dashes,

it all depends on whether it's enough, ofcourse. for some Warframes it is, others not so definitive.

4 hours ago, Azlen said:

The biggest reason speedva is actually a poor choice is because it makes corpses last around 3-4 seconds after death as opposed to the usual 12.

FYI the numbers you're looking for is half Duration, meaning 7.5 seconds from the normal 15 seconds. the Article you're reading from lumping Prime in with Channeling isn't right but with Desecrate now an automated Ability, retesting to prove the issue and change it back to what it should be is practically impossible so it can't realistically be updated. (both Prime and Channeling don't delete the Corpse after the expressed time frame anyways, hidden != deleted)

Edited by taiiat