Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This week's Elite Onslaught map set is borked

BladeGrip

From zone 1 to 8 it's all a tag team between grineer variants and corrupted (Hail those armors, ancients, nulls, and Nox'es), in wide/multilevel maps, and half of them have rather sparse enemy spawn. Last week's set was still possible to solo to zone 8 and very doable in a squad, but this week it's impossible to access Loot C unless you go nuke meta squad. Please reconsider the method of determining the weekly map set of ESO, because a mostly random method would inevitably result in unbalanced sets such as this week's

1 hour ago, BladeGrip said:

unless you go nuke meta squad.

That is why we have the nuke meta.

But i understand, i too would like to use the frame i like instead of the nuking trinity, but every job has his tool, right?

New set of maps is awful( Too much space, corridors. A lot of exp is lost cause we are spread across the location(
Hope that these maps will be removed asap.
The only good one is Orokin. Others are too large.

Edited by WinterSaber
addition

55 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

When did the new maps reset for PC?  I'm looking at the maps in the wiki and I think they are the ones that console received last week on Thursday when we got the update.

I play everyday, and the map set changed today. So I guess every Tuesday for PC.

30 minutes ago, BladeGrip said:

I play everyday, and the map set changed today. So I guess every Tuesday for PC.

Thank you.  I'm now wondering if we've updated (can't check until this afternoon) or if we're stuck with this set of maps and enemies for 2 more days...or worse until PC updates again.

Zone 8 is especially bad with the spawns.  It's probably better on PC, but for us we need to really search for the enemies.

Il y a 6 heures, (XB1)R3d P01nt a dit :

Thank you.  I'm now wondering if we've updated (can't check until this afternoon) or if we're stuck with this set of maps and enemies for 2 more days...or worse until PC updates again.

Zone 8 is especially bad with the spawns.  It's probably better on PC, but for us we need to really search for the enemies.

When it startet on PC, there were missions were only one type of enemies spawned, and just a few of them. Now it's fixed.  I'm sure soon this will be fixed on consoles too.

7 minutes ago, WinterSaber said:

When it startet on PC, there were missions were only one type of enemies spawned, and just a few of them. Now it's fixed.  I'm sure soon this will be fixed on consoles too.

We don't have that issue.  The issue we have is that we just get less spawns than PC.  So, keeping up efficiency is more difficult.

il y a 36 minutes, (XB1)R3d P01nt a dit :

We don't have that issue.  The issue we have is that we just get less spawns than PC.  So, keeping up efficiency is more difficult.

Its easy to keep efficiency for 8 missions on PC even on current maps.

I think this weeks maps help demonstrate my feedback in the sticky thread that we need an affinity range boost in onslaught. People shouldn't be punished for splitting up on larger maps when some maps are tiny and easily keep everyone in range. Affinity range should just cover the entirety of every map in onslaught. The few abilities that are based on affinity range shouldn't be an issue since they're not offensive abilities. 

I play ESO in solo mode with Mesa (shattering shield build) and Atterax (spin2win build).

Last two weeks I was able to make it to Zone 8 most of the time.

This week, barely I can play like 10 seconds in Zone 8. I think this week I'm going to find other thing to play 😞