The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting banned from relay chat

-BarBeaRiaN-

I'm getting banned without a warning from relay chat every time I say one swear word by the moderator (East Europe/Russian region). Even though I don't even insult anyone. For the first two times I've thought it was a bug, but later one of my friends said it was a ban. The game is great but moderators are just banning everyone they want from region and relay chat. And because of that I have less and less reason to stay in this game. If I can't just chat with my friends in relay like a week before than I'm afraid that I'm have to quit this game. :sad:

Edited by NovusNova
Removed Name and Shame

1 minute ago, Lonely_Bear said:

Yeah. Really nice and friendly community. Deleting the game now. So long.

No, wait don't go. really, we're very nice. So much so we designed rules to govern behaviors we find disruptive to that nice community, like swear words in chat. 

3 hours ago, Lonely_Bear said:

I'm getting banned without a warning from relay chat every time I say one swear word by the moderator (East Europe/Russian region). Even though I don't even insult anyone. For the first two times I've thought it was a bug, but later one of my friends said it was a ban. The game is great but moderators are just banning everyone they want from region and relay chat. And because of that I have less and less reason to stay in this game. If I can't just chat with my friends in relay like a week before than I'm afraid that I'm have to quit this game. :sad:

Lets just get this out of the way. You do not have to quality your post with "This game is great!" Lets be honest here no one cares what you think about the game.

I've dealt with people for a living through various jobs. I was also an admin (not a lowly mod, the high king of the entire server). I've also done some self help things. And there is always one constant: Something happen and its not their fault. To even insinuate that its their fault would bring an argument from hell. 

The point I am trying to get at is its almost always that person's fault. They did or said something stupid and had to be dealt with. I don't believe you did nothing wrong. You said something you might have thought innocent but instead was considered massively offensive. Could have been some slang term, or garbage tier meme. But you did something. Probably didn't notice the message in chat saying you got banned. 

Edited by NovusNova
Edited Quote

The forums are unable to help with chat suspensions and bans.

You need to contact support or wait for support to reply to your ticket.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/ 

If you have already sent in a ticket and have not regained access to chat after 1 week has passed from the date when you were suspended, "bump" the ticket to show its still an issue as most people usually have chat back again by the time support is able to answer their ticket. 

Closing.