Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Dojo Decos are cool and all but...

... there are still some things which need to be done. 1. Items should be able to snap onto other items. We now got these new fancy walls and window walls but putting them side by side is a pain in the ass by itself. Since you can´t go slower (flying while in decoration mode) you can´t make pixel perfect alignments without taking atleast 10 min to positon 1 wall. It would be nice to have the option to either free place or let them snap onto other objects like in Ark: Survival evolved. Making completly new rooms in the bigger rooms would be nice but it´s really hard to do it without taking 10-15 min on 1 part and i don´t want to sit multiple hours just to make 1 thing. Yes you can say "good stuff takes time" but it should be time that makes sense, time that you use to use the "not snapping" option to make those perfect, unique designs not havint to constantly use it to get frustrated just because you want to make a simple wall. Making bridges / Catwalks is also difficult because of that.

Also there are alot of things that still need to be changed in the Clan UI. E.g. seeing how much got contributed by whom, how long they have been in the clan, the ability to make more or less clan ranks and deciding in which new member start. Having more options in terms of rights. I would like to make people be able to place new decorations but not rooms, which i can´t. The clan MotD Text should be constantly visible on the top of the clan chat in a good visible color. The MotD in our clan has alot of info about discord, current research etc but only a few people see that. And it dissapears after you joined a mission until you relog. Having the ability to place the dojo spawn point exactly where you want and the direction people look at when spawning. 

I am happy that DE finally is doing stuff to the dojo, adding new things and also improving uppon the systems but there is still alot that needs to be done and i really hope they finally do something about the Clan UI since they are allready doing this whole new UI 3.0.

13 hours ago, CaptainMeowth said:

The only thing I want is the possibility to delete lower clan halls. Or even better, the possibility to delete any room, regardless of their childrens. 🙂

Yeah that would be fantastic.

It would also be amazing to shift around rooms without having to demolish them. We have good airlocks so we could just put rooms between halls or just take one and put it into another spot but well, now we have to destroy half the dojo to be able to build 1 room in the desired spot... it would be nice if we could do that, or have atleast the restriction of having a teleporter and enough energy supply on both sides so everything can still be accessed.