Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

New Saryn Spores not casting/popping

Crezetique

I did some testing with a friend and it seems like Spores also gets the "ability in use" bug if you cast Spores on an animation-locked or ragdolled target. Some examples would be: hanging from Khora's Strangledome, chained by Harrow's Condemn, or put into Stasis by Limbo. We doubled up the testing by switching who was the Saryn player so it doesn't seem like it's a host-client issue. I (as the host) did have the game freeze for about two seconds when attempting to cast the Spores in these cases, though.

16 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Haven't experienced the issue myself but I have a different one, I can have 160% range and the spore contagion almost never occurs properly, I begin to wonder if ability radius is truly a radius and not a diameter.

yes the ability range in meters is the radius of the aoe and not a diameter. i have my range jacked passed 200% and it gives me roughly 30m range for spores spread

Edited by Spiritian
wrong word

3 minutes ago, Spiritian said:

yes the ability range in meters is the radius of the aoe and not a diameter. i have my range jacked passed 200% and it gives me roughly 30m range for spores spread.

I swear there are times when the enemies are around 15m or less with a 25m-ish range, one with spores, lash enabled and the other ones don't get infected after killing the first one, was spore spread always at 1?

Looks like this is still an issue even after hotfix 22.20.3.

Just had the recast bug, my damage counter was stuck at 14 and the power icon was pulsing like it was being cast but stayed like that the whole mission.