The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

a lot of ppl having this...for months pls fix it

DarkLanc3

screen freeze random but sound continuous and functions... killing etc with direct 10 -11 on , without direct active screen freeze- get black for 2-10 sec and game after continues normal  or it does it 2-3 more times after ..i am tired of this problem-bug ...

pc spec win 10 home version1803 64 bit amd ryzen 5 1600 , ram 16gb , gpu 1050 ti, 232GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB (SSD),1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1CH164 (SATA),Gigabyte AB350-Gaming , 600 watt power supply .
Model    AB350-Gaming-CF (AM4)

bug number war-1781792

Edited by DarkLanc3

Doesnt matter if its Windowed Mode, Borderless Fullscreen, Fullscreen. Ive tried every setting on and off , defaults, even lowest of low settings and this still happens. I was waiting on the GPU particle update hoping that it would fix the issue but tried 3 times and same thing. Super sad about it. 

4 hours ago, MasterZ said:

Doesnt matter if its Windowed Mode, Borderless Fullscreen, Fullscreen. Ive tried every setting on and off , defaults, even lowest of low settings and this still happens. I was waiting on the GPU particle update hoping that it would fix the issue but tried 3 times and same thing. Super sad about it. 

It depends on what gpu you are running

Nvidia .. AMD

there software will always response diffrent

so yeah for some it will help and for others not so

My reccomendation for basic setting

begin low adjust each setting by turning stuff totaly off then switch 1 by 1 on and see how the fps reacts ms and Ram

Performance is everything 

Update video drivers to the latest software 

Update Microsoft Security updates

Scan pc on virus spyware and stuff that may affect gpu performance and cpu performance

be sure that the airflow is good .. for pc's and laptops .. especcaly laptops dont use them on you're lap

,, small things can solve big trouble moste of the time ..

O i know , but ive tried all of these things, trust me. I have a decent PC and most of the things u said are all checked off the list. I also play every other game without issue on all high or ultra settings so yea, BUT i dont blaim warframe devs cause i feel its a nivida issue so dont get me wrong, Im sad about it cause i love this game but there has been 0 fix for this for so long, Im also a grandmaster so ive been playing warframe for along time and my PC has only gotten better over the years with upgrades. 😕

Edited by MasterZ