The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back fun quests and events.

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

Day 1, year 2016, or even now there are many side quests and events that were temporary. We haven't seen amazing Tenno Con missions like the survival mission against enemies just under level 1 millions, the Halloween missions, Winter Conclave snowball fights, Ambulas Reborn so people know what we are talking about when we say "Grofit", the missions like the 3 that were around when Debt Collectors went after Darvo as a defense target, and other stuff that were 1 time things for the most part. Where there are intermediate players and new people to the game it can seem hard to explain or scaffold their understanding of the game if these one time events and missions were only there one time just to introduce content. Seeing these come back in some shape of form would be convenient than to see another Ghoul Incursion every 2- 3 weeks.

Yeah it would be really nice to see those events become Replayable through the codex or something like the newer quests. They could even reinstate the first time completion rewards for them. The only things that either wouldn't work or couldn't have the reward is the tactical alerts because the stratos(?) emblem tracks the tac alerts you participated in. 

Yeah.. I was unable to play Warframe for a year. During that year they made a lot of operations... Ambulas Reborn being one of them. When I come back to Warframe after I got a new computer able to run it... the only operations I've seen are Plague Star and Ghouls... and one of them was repeated once, and the other one has been repeated over and over and over again. Oh and dont forget the usual Fomorian/Razorback attack... It really really really would be nice to have a new operation soon.