Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network Not Responding and Connection Issues.

ReinAxefury

Since the launch of Sanctuary Onlaught Warframe has been presenting some problems that have gone from being annoying to even make the game barely unplayable, and this issue has been going on for weeks, and not only for me, but for many people here on Chile and it seems to be growing into other places too!

• Going through the Launcher sometimes takes several minutes.
  • Disconnections force to restart the launcher.
  • Sometimes trying to log in leads to constant "network not responding" messages and wrong passwords "check your info" messages.
  • On the Orbiter, doing anything on the arsenal takes forever because of forced "network not responding" messages.
  • On Relays, sometimes i get a freeze that can last several minutes (sometimes over 5 minutes) without being able to even move the mouse cursor. (try to buy stuff from baro or do some eidolon runs that way).
  • On public missions, people takes several minutes to connect if im the host, they have terrible lag.
  • If i play with my friends that have this same problem on public, when random players connects, it instantly disconnect my friends only. (same happens to me if my friends host, we have to play on friends only or each on their own on public/solo).
  • Sometimes this constant connection issues leads into the game crashing, closing by itself with no crash error, and again trying to log in which is another 5~10 mins.

Just to be clear, my PC is fine, my ISP is fine, my 80Mbps connection is fine. The one thing that has this problems is Warframe.

This has been brought up before, but still i dont see an answer to this issue. And at this point is becoming stressful, i don't want this to become a rant or anything, but at this rate i wont be able to play at all. Who am i supposed to message to make this noticed? Honestly, even a "we are looking into it" would feel better than nothing at this point.

Other related threads that show this issue:

Also, something i noticed is for me this issue wasn't happening this morning, yet at like 4~5 hours from this post, it started again. Not sure about everyone else.