Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Fissure Host Migration

EquinoxPrime

Was just doing Berehynia, Sedna (T4 Intercept Fissure); host migration caused a mission-breaking bug where you're pretty much frozen in place. This time the relic select screen was frozen and I was unable to choose a new relic or leave via the main menu so I had to close the client.

This has happened to me on multiple occasions and it seems to be endless fissure specific which sucks because I thrive in endless modes. I'm sure it has been mentioned before but I wanted to bring attention to it again, especially if it could potentially be a problem on my end of things.

Apologies if there is a thread on this subject already... I may not have searched thoroughly enough.

Has this happened to any other Tenno?

PSA: AFAIK, the only way to "fix" this bug and continue the mission/leave through the main menu is to have the person who is next selected as the host leave the squad... however most people don't want to continue an endless with only two squad members. Just a friendly reminder to check who's leaving the squad and whether or not they're the host as I don't want this to happen to anyone else. If it does, Ordis will mail you whatever was lost in the void.

Baro is totally in on this. 👀

Edited by MesaVandal

• 3 months later...

Just happened to me not ten minutes ago, came on here to report it. 

I was playing a void fissure defence mission, and the host decided to extract while the rest of us battled on. When I loaded in, I was stuck in place, I could still pull up the escape menu, and opted out of the match that way, but I couldn't move, and nothing else happened.